Rosen Inn International
US$144
US$121
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$281
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$255
US$272
US$227
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$615
US$492
Travelocity
7,018 results
All reviewsquality inninternational driveair concoffee makerlynx busesfree shuttlesand lake roadgolden corraluniversal studioscleaned every daycleaned dailyfridge and microwavegreat holidaywet n wildbuffet stylehired a carfree towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel will always be our resting place while in Orlando! It is right on I-drive and close to TONS of restaurants and things to do, then it's only a short I-ride away from sea world, Wet'n'Wild etc. Universal and island of adventure are close by too! We got a taxi to Disney which took about half an hour I think.

Food in the bar is lovely, the deli is great for snacks too! The people at reception are so friendly and helpful. The 24 hr McDonalds next door was handy for the midnight munchies too!

Rooms are spacious, 2 big double beds, big telly, safe ect and of course my best friend while I was there, air-con!!

We are returning to Orlando on March to get married and I didn't even hesitate to book The Rosen Inn International can't wait to go back!

Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Clodaghharvey
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

WOW Clodaghharvey! Thank you so much for the glowing review! It means so much to us to know that you enjoy the time you spend with us as much as we do. We are looking forward to being a part of such a wonderful memory next March!

Congratulations in advance to you and your fiancé! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need anything.

Thank you for being such AMAZING guests!

Samantha Matos
Email: Smatos@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 20 August 2014

If you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Orlando then this one is a good choice. Although the hotel is large it doesn't feel like it as the rooms are split into 4 separate areas, we never found we had to wait to get a table in the restaurant and the two swimming pools were never crowded. Although the hotel is quite basic the rooms are very clean and the staff were lovely. The hotel is very close to universal studios and there is a free bus from the hotel. You can also get a bus to wet n wild for a couple of dollars but we actually walked there in about 20 minutes. Disney parks are about 20 minutes drive away so a car is needed really as taxis can be quite expensive.
There is lots today do near the hotel, bars and gift shops and lots of restaurants to choose from. We also walked to "ripleys believe it or not" and "wonder works" (although wonder works is a good 20 minutes walk) there are always bikes with trailers offering to give you a ride home for just a couple of dollars!

Room Tip: There are different areas to this hotel. We were in a small block on the first floor facing the courtyard and fountain which was nice and quiet but also close to the restaurant and swimming pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Sharon M
Management response:Responded 21 August 2014

Thank you so much, Sharon506!

Wow...You offered our future guest great insight, tips, and tricks to get around the Orlando are! Thank you! I am so pleased to read you had a wonderful stay with us! I appreciate your praise for our staff and hotel... Thanks again! We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My fiance and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at the Rosen Inn International. Our room was spacious, and had free use of facilities such as a hairdryer, flat screen TV, room safety deposit box, air conditioning and fridge. The room was basic but cleaned each day, fresh towels always provided. As International Drive is a busy place, there were plenty of shops and restaurants conveniently located on the hotel's doorstep - 7Eleven supermarket was great and it's worth walking just a few minutes up the road to 'KnowB4UGo' - very helpful shop assistants can inform you of bus schedules, things to do in Orlando, etc.
We did use the pool for a few of the days as we needed to rest our feet over 2 weeks! The pool was clean and never overly busy, we always got a sun lounger in a good spot. It's a smoke free pool too which was a bonus.
It is all you need in a hotel if you are only going to be using it to put your head down.
The only drawback was the transport provided to the theme parks. Universal Studios shuttles are provided, and the staff who organise these are very helpful, however they do not run regularly throughout the day and the last returning shuttle is at 8:10pm. No Disney shuttles are provided, meaning we had to catch 2 Lynx buses to get to Magic Kingdom - taking us an hour to an hour and half to get there. We didn't mind doing this as we got up and out of the hotel early, but it caught up with us towards the end of the holiday and proved quite a drag.
Great value for money

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren H
Management response:Responded 21 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, Lauren S!

I appreciate all of the insight you have provided our future guest... I am sure they will appreciate it as well! We do offer shuttles to Disney parks with our transportation partners... However, I am glad you were able to find a suitable way of transportation. We thank you for providing this information! I wish you both safe travels... We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The worst experience I've ever had at a hotel. Pools were closed and it was sunny outside, pee stained mattresses, uncleaned floors. Not even worth the money no matter how cheap it is. They supposedly cleaned the room right before i checked in and I had to have them come back and clean again and take the stained sheets and replace with new. The continental breakfast buffet was full of bland food and the absolute worst orange juice I have ever tasted.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Justin M
Management response:Responded 21 August 2014

I am so sorry to read of the shortcomings you faced during your stay, Justin M.

I certainly would like to send you my sincere apologize for the stress and stain you endured during your trip. We always strive to offer the most comfortable, clean, and positive service for our guest. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our first room that was offered was on the top floor at the back overlooking the busy 1-4 so I politely asked if it was possible to relocate and the man in reception changed us to a pool view with no problems- what a difference that made to our stay. The pool was by far the best bit of the hotel, the towels are plentiful, very clean sunbed area which never got busy or beds saved which is unheard of now- perfect for after busy hot days at the parks. The bedroom was a bit gloomy for my liking with dark furniture and a bit tired but very clean and adequate for our stay. Air conditioning a god send! we used the shuttle to Universal one and a half times(too full one morning!!- you need to be organised. the food at the topsy-turvy bar was great and cheap-amazing chips but the buffet restaurant wasn't so good!
All in all very pleasant stay but don't get conned into wasting time trying to get Disney tickets from the reception desk- its a hotel/timeshare deal and I spent a good 20 mins listening to sales rubbish to find out she worked for a different group of hotel- really cross about that.

Room Tip: pool view or gardens mid way up not near lifts and ice machines
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Hyl38
Management response:Responded 21 August 2014

I appreciated reading your feedback in regards to purchasing tickets with our guest relations desk. Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel and staff. I am so happy to read that you were allocated into a room with a suitable view. I hope you will have the opportunity to visit with us again soon!... Safe travels to you and your family!