This was our first visit to the Quality Inn on International Drive. I had read some reviews on this site praising this hotel so we decided to stay. We arrived to the hotel and were quickly checked into the room with out any problems to start. When we arrived to the room we were greeted with a note advising the cleaning staff will be off the next two days. The room had a very damp smell to it. The sink had small hairs around it as well as stains. The bathtub-shower had soap residue in it and looked like it had only been rinsed with water to clean it. We had decided to make a run to a store and purchase some cleaning supplies. The headboard and wall had stains and marks on it and looked badly in need of a fresh coat of paint. The sheets on the bed (thankfully looked clean) were too small and every night would come undone. The hotel advertises free shuttles to Universal Studios so we decided to inquire with guest services about shuttle times. The lady at the desk was only interested in getting us to go to another hotel for some “Time-Share” thing and kept insisting that we go even after I clearly stated we were not interested. I once again asked the times for the shuttle and was handed a sheet that wasn’t even for the Universal Shuttle. The phone in the room was not working correctly, any incoming calls would go right to voicmail and not ring in the room.
The motel has security patrolling the main level. We could always tell when he was near our room as we were able to hear his radio at night.
This will be my last stay at this motel and would strongly suggest everyone looking for a clean, safe place to stay look else where.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn International Orlando, Florida