17 people are viewing this hotel
US$115
US$108
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$82
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$115
travelup.comUS$102
7,988 results
All reviews international drive air con lynx buses sand lake road coffee machine free shuttle universal studios cleaned every day rooms are basic great holiday i ride trolley budget hotel fresh towels hotel is in a great location ground floor sea world orlando eye
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed recently with my fiancée for one night for a place to stay after my office Christmas party. Location was centrally located at all I-Drive attractions and well within walking distances. The staff was very hospitable. When I first entered the location I was a little mixed up, but the security guard at the gate was very nice and quickly directed me to the check in lobby. The check in was very smooth. There was a little bit of a line, but I was greeted by an employee once I entered making sure I had everything ready so the check in was efficient, thus making line move quickly. There is a little bit of construction being done, but nothing to detour a stay here. The view from the room was pleasant- view of pool. Walls weren’t thin, so was the room was quiet. The room itself was spacious and included all the amenities needed. For the price, location, amenities, and customer service this is a good overall choice. If visiting/staying at the I-drive area I would easy recommend, we would definitely look into staying again if we are in the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jerodm88
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2018

Jerodm88,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation of Rosen Inn International. We are glad that you and your fiancée could enjoy a quick and comfortable visit with us in Orlando. It is our pleasure to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, and accommodating place to call home when visiting the Orlando area. It’s also wonderful to hear about your smooth check-in process and positive interaction with our friendly and helpful staff. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Rosen Hotel & Resorts

Reviewed 12 December 2018

I didn't stay at this hotel very long at all. I checked in at 1:30am and checked out at 8am. But this hotel was very afforable and I was suprised how nice it was for the $53.00 including tax I paid for. I booked through trip advisor so maybe that's why it was cheaper. The only con is that the soap is terrible and make my skin very dry. I recommend using your own soap to shower.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kamilah D
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

Kamilah D,

Thank you for your kind review of Rosen Inn International. We are glad that you enjoyed your brief stay at our hotel. Your comments about the soap have been noted and will assist us as we continue to improve our services and optimize the amenities that we are able to offer our guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon and hopefully for a longer visit so that you may enjoy all of the fine amenities that Rosen Inn International has to offer.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

“Guest Relations” is a scam to put down a deposit to see some time shares. And my fiancé and I woke up with bed bug bites. Not worth the low price. Had to wash all our clothes when we got home. It was exhausting.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 245kristin

245kristin,

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us so that we may gather more details about your experience as well as your contact information to pass along to the appropriate management offices. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2018

Very nice hotel, we booked on a budget and overall the hotel was great location
Cleaners cleaned room everyday
Plenty of parking spaces 24hour security
Couldn't fault hotel very nice would recommend to a family of four on a budget

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank r0bsharpe

R0bsharpe,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation of Rosen Inn International. We are glad that you felt right at home during you Orlando vacation. It is our pleasure to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, and accommodating base to enjoy when visiting the Orlando area. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back to Rosen Inn International soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

So I’m just here for a night, the hotel looks very good, the room is very nice and clean, but what really stands out is the great service, I had Maria from Cuba checking me in and she was so professional and gave me in detail all the information I needed, very kind person she made me remember what a great welcome is like. Thank you for that Maria. And the parking is free, so that’s also cool. Im recommending this hotel to all of my friends.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Paolo A
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Paolo A,

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. We are very happy, even though it was just for one night, that Rosen Inn International left you with memorable experience. Just like all of our staff members, Maria exemplifies the Rosen Standards and we are so happy that she went above and beyond. We will be sending this to her manager so she can see her recognition and know that her professionalism was a true key factor in making your stay a great one. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again, safe travels.

Austin