As it was our 1st time in Florida (and wont be the last) after reading the reviews I was a little worried, I am not a fussy person, all i look for is good clean comfortable accommidation, this hotel offered both. I would possibly go as far as saying we think it is in one of the best locations on I-drive. The only down side I see to this hotel is that it can be very noisey if you get a room looking on to the car parks, the windows do not seem to offer any sound proof at all. The beds are done up ever day by the helpful room staff, however on one occasion we came back to find our room door had been left open all day,fortunate for us nothing was taken, pheww. The room does have a coffee maker, no kettle though and Iron and Iron board are also in the room. Would I go back to this hotel ?.........possibly not, only due the fact of the noise and i felt the room was on the small side and a little cramped for my family, husband and 2 daughters aged 12 and 4. I dont know how people manage to get about Orlando without the car......when it rains in Florida it rains big, the buses will not return to get you other than the allocated time which can be @ 9pm, we went to Aquatica one day and down the rain came at 4pm, some people I heard say their bus is not picking them up till 8pm. A family i spoke to on the same day went to Magic Kingdom and had to pay $45 to get back to the hotel. The parks do charge for parking the car, all disney parks charge $14 but you can visit any other disney parks on the same day with that parking ticket, if u go to see the fireworks at Magic Kingdom they do not charge after 9pm, all universal parks are $12 parking. Please if u are like us and do hire the care, DO NOT hire the sat nav from them...they tried to charge us $190 dollars we refused ( they do give you a good map to get to yer destination, so dont worry) and they then tried to sell us a pass for all the tolls for $40, we never used any tolls except going back to the airport which was only $4.75 in total, we also bought the Sat Nav from a local Wal mart for $90, plugged it in and was good to go, and the best thing is it belongs to us and we will use again when we go back to Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn International Orlando, Florida