I would definetly recommend this hotel to anyone considering staying on I Drive. This was my 8th stay in Orlando and this one is the best value for money for what you get.
The newly renovated rooms were nice, nothing amazing but we were rarely in our room during the day. We stayed in one of the 2 storey blocks overlooking the car park and it was very quiet. Rooms cleaned every day, one night our tv wasn't working but we had a maintenance guy in our room within 5 mins who sorted it out quickly.
The shuttle service to Universal and Sea World is free but very busy so get down early if you want a seat.. If you want to go to Disney they charge $16 each for the bus which I and others felt is quite expensive. It also stops at 3 other hotels on the way there, on the way back we were the first hotel to be dropped off which was good.
The restaurant was ok in the hotel we went once to try it out but you can find nicer places to eat on I Drive or in Universal City Walk We did drink in the bar a few times, nice bar staff but a bit pricey..
Overall, I would say the accomodation is very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn International Orlando, Florida