Stayed recently for 5 nights with a 17 year old and a 9 year old. Was a little hesitant at first as I came in off of the I-Drive side. Was relieved once I got to the lobby and saw all of the families. I was worried it was one of those locals living by the week places.
Everything went fine. No complaints. Clean, good location, amenities like the lounge, convenience store and gift shop were just fine. We did not eat on site. The courtyards and pools were great< the 9 year old closed them down every night. Rooms were fine, a/c worked well albeit a little noisy. Recently updated but basic. The vehicle entrances to the site are manned by security. No worries letting the 9 year old get to the pool first by a few minutes. Plenty of dining and entertainment options around the hotel. We got a room on the ground level of the 2 story section, try to avoid a room across from the vending machines, can get a little noisy (although the a/c noise masks it alot). Check in/out was a breeze. This is actually a good place to stay if you are looking to have a busy trip to all of the entertainment options and aren't looking to stay at a higher end hotel or resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn International Orlando, Florida