“Rocky start, but excellent Room!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MonikaB31...
“Standard”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We were visiting Florida Disneyworld and Universal Studios.
Liki tiki resort was nice. Our town house was outdated. Clean however needs remodeling.
One thing that we got pictures with jacuzzi tub when booking however we did not have it. Kitchen was smaller than pictures. Other than that very convenient and nice location.

Francis H
“Rocky start, but excellent Room!”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We moved to Ft. Myers 2 months ago and decided to become Disney annual passholders since we are so close. I'm looking for an affordable place to go each month that can handle the 4 to 6 people that will be going. We need a 2 bedroom villa that is wheelchair accessible since I am a paraplegic in a power chair.
I booked through TripAdvisor. We called that Friday to let them know we planned to go to the park first and would be there to check in about midnight. They said they looked forward to seeing us then. We went to Epcot and then got to the resort around 12am. I rolled in from the rain to see a very dated and weary check in atrium with a line of about 10 people. It was a little disappointment. My son and I got in line while my wife waited in the van. We sat in line forever. My wife finally came in and waited with us. It took 40 MINUTES to check in!!! I've never waited that long except when behind 50 people checking into a convention at Las Vegas. I watched what was going on the whole time. There were three agents behind the counter. Instead of dividing it up between the customers who already had reservations and those looking, they were backed up with all three handling people looking for last minute rooms or customers with complicated issues. I tried to be nice, but explained to the agent that it would probably be more effective to divide it up with a lane for the people who already paid for a room and just wanted their keys. It was really weird. Thank God that when we went to the room it was clean and roomy with a roll in shower and full accessibility. The rate was really good. It is great to have multiple rooms and bathrooms with a group our size. One room for us and another for my sister and her family. Also a fold out couch. The rooms look modern and I was so relieved after seeing the lobby. Overall it was a great room, good accessibility and close to Disney. I told all this to the agent on check out. I hope they take it under advisement. We will probably give them another opportunity before checking out another property. I'll update this next month after I see what check in is like. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. Everyone can have an off evening. At the end of the day...good room, good price, good accessibility, good weekend trip.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Terri F
“Fantastic Condo”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Only 5-15 minutes away from the main Orlando attractions and priced well! Luxurious condo with wonderful amenities like the water park and 2 other heated pools and hot tubs. Onsite mini golf, paddle boat rentals and bikes all included.
We will always stay here whenever visiting Orlando.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ChetanK42...
“Excellent place to stay for family.”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this place (2BR) for 5 nights. Its located quite close to disney parks (15-20 mins). Staff is very friendly, checkin/checkout was a breeze. Kitchen is very good, it has everything you need for full blown cooking. Publix, walmart is nearby. It also has nice water park inside for kids. Highly recommended.

Stephanie...
“Spring break 2017”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were very pleased with our stay at Liki Tiki Village! The people were friendly and helpful. Our condo was amazing. It was spacious, clean, and beautiful! The resort was awesome. The waterslide pool was great. We will definitely go back !

Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing