“Great food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is my second visit to a Chipotle Mexican Grill. One in Georgia and one in Florida. Great food at a reasonable price.

Visited July 2014

“Very nice”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Nice chipotle local. Great service. Spacious seating arrangements. Clean restrooms. Yummy yummy yummy. We would definitely go back.

• Visited November 2013
“Addicting mexican bowls”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant since they have opened, the quality is always consistent. I usually get a rice bowl with Barbacoa meat. The add ons are always fresh, the meat is so tender. Service is always great.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Best food, best prices.”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Chipotle is by far my favorite place to eat. From the service to the food, I am never let down. I eat here about twice a week. I really enjoy how you have all the food right in front of you to pick from, and they also prepare it in front of you so you know that everything is fresh. The service of the employees is always great. When I eat here I always have enough food for two meals and it's even good as left overs. The price is fabulous, at under ten dollars everytime I visit. I always take my family and friends here, and I have yet to come across someone who didn't fall in love with it.

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“rice bowls are the best”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I am in love with the barbacoa bowls, the food is fresh, the quantity is great, i usually have enough for 2 meals.

Visited July 2012