“One of the Best Restaurants in Disney”
Review of Yak and Yeti

Yak and Yeti
Ranked #76 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have been to Disney many times and have eaten at most of the parks and in most of the restaurants, including Epcot's famed Le Cellier, and Yak and Yeti tops them all. The food is amazing and the portions are huge. I have been there with family, and other times with friends and the place is great for any group. It has a full liquor bar and the wait staff is very attentive - on one occasion I ordered a Bloody Mary but the restaurant had no Worcestershire Sauce, so one of the managers walked to another restaurant in Animal Kingdom to bring me back some to add to my drink. On another occasion, the waiter challenged my son to a free dessert if he cleaned his plate, which he did, so my son got a free dessert. This place really goes above and beyond! If you are going to Disney's Animal Kingdom, make it a point to eat here. Get there early, though, or make reservations, for the place gets full quick. I will definitely be going back again and again.

1  Thank Mark E

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Loved our day in Animal Kingdom! We split an order of Beef Lo Mein and 2 hours later all three of us were nauseated and vomiting! Ruined one of our precious DIsney evenings.

1  Thank pacurn25
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was my first time trying Yak and Yeti. We chose to get a different meal and split it. The beef lo mein was awesome and the Orange chicken had a great flavor. We had a great view of all the people wandering the park. It was a very hot day and so to see how people behave was fun.

People watching from this location is fun because people come off the Kali River rapids and they are soaked, so fun to see their behavior and enjoy some asian food.

1  Thank Sirena S
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We walked up and made a reservation fir a couple hours later. Food was good and even my mother in law who is a bit picky loved it. We walked right outside and got a spot on the parade route.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Yak and Yeti during the afternoon parade. We sat upstairs and had a wonderful view. Unfortunately that was about all we enjoyed. The food while very fresh was incredibly salty. My wife had the Kobe burger and I had a general Tso chicken with rice and egg roll. The food was so salty and greasy it was almost non edible. The server was polite and asked if everything was ok when he noticed we had hardly touched our meal when we mentioned how salty and greasy it was he dismissed it as typical of Asian fare. Being a loyal Disney customer chalk this experience up as a fluke and will give the Y&Y another shot the next time I'm in the Animal Kingdom as the place seems to be busy all the time, and the atmosphere and decor is fantastic.