“the best of the disney parks”

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Book In Advance
More Info
US$900.00*
and up
Tour of Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort or SeaWorld Parks with...
Ranked #19 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney's Hollywood Studios offers a behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood-style action with live shows, thrilling attractions, backstage tours and star-studded special events.Feel like the star in your own movie as you romp through the streets and sections of the park that blend together like a large, bustling movie set. Immerse yourself in the glitz and glamour of the Hollywood heydays from the 1930s and 1940s, captured by the neon, chrome, art deco and modern architecture.Step into the action with exhilarating attractions and experiences inspired by television and silver screen favorites. Go center stage and into the spotlight with the American Idol Experience, stunt shows and more. Collect autographs and pose for photos at special events or at Character greeting locations. Embark on fantastic thrill rides you only see in the movies.Whether you seek rockin' adventures, playful stage performances, intergalactic fantasy or fascinating film history, you'll find it all—and more—at Disney's Hollywood Studios, where movie magic comes to life!
Reviewed 31 July 2011

toy story mania was great best to do this ride soon as you get into park as it gets busy and the fast passes run out about 2ish, star tours rocks now, rocking roller coaster is awesome wish they would bring back dude looks like a lady sound track. tower of terror is great,a good trick is to hold a dime in the palm of your hand when you are about to drop and watch lift out of your hand. but the best show in florida is fantasmic good idea is to get there early, car stunt show was very good. only bad point was the large groups of Brazilian school kids jumping into lines but this was the same at the other parks but this as been said alot on here by other people.

Write a ReviewReviews (24,240)
All reviews
in 158 reviews
"darth vader"
in 188 reviews

Reviewed 31 July 2011

Since my honeymoon in 1992, I still enjoy Disney. Some rides work, others don't, but they keep working at it. Although I don't come as frequently anymore, I am still pleased with the Disney experience, in spite of very expensive tickets;The price, with parking, is almost $100 and that's without food. We braved 100 degree weather to enjoy a day at the place and saw most of it. We did for family.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

I got back from my 5th weeklong visit to Walt Disney World last week. I always enjoy going to Disney Hollywood Studios. I really enjoyed Toy Story Midway Mania. Went on the ride half a dozen times. I, also, really enjoyed the new version of the Star Wars ride. I enjoy eating at 50's Prime Time Café and Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

I think this past visit will be our last visit. We were there last week and everything we wanted to do was either closed or fast passes had run out. This was never a favorite of mine anyway but we have gone back because of Fantasmic and '50 Prime time. We were probably done with the whole place in about two hours. We were all completely bored with it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2011

It's a small park in area, but there is something for everyone. If you are going to this park and planning on seeing all the shows and experiencing most of the attractions then you better come up with a solid plan concerning a timeline or you will miss some things. Hopefully you have two days to visit, then you won't need to be so stringent with your planning. I have some tips for you. If you like the thrill attractions, make sure to either get to the Tower of Terror or Rock n Roller Coaster right away so you don't have to wait too long and get a fast pass for the other before you get in line for the one you will be waiting for. These two attractions are at the end of the park so they aren't so easy to get to once you are walking around during the day. If you have smaller children (12 and under) and they want to experience the Toy Story Midway Mania attraction (which is very very fun!) GO STRAIGHT TO THIS ATTRACTION AFTER ENTERING THE PARK AND GET A FAST PASS. This attraction runs out of fast passes by 11am and then the line gets over 2 hours long!!! My wife went to get the fast passes for Toy Story right away, while my daughter & I went right to the Tower of Terror. We got on the ride in 10 minutes and then waited in line for the roller coaster for around 40 minutes and we had fast passes for the Toy Story ride later in the afternoon. It worked out good. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, you don't have to enter the ride before the fast pass time ends, you can go on it anytime after the beginning time. My favorite shows were the American Idol Experience, Lights, Motors, Action!, and Indiana Jones. Don't miss any of these, they are very entertaining. Fantasmic! is a very good show too. Other good attractions are the Great Movie Ride, Muppet Vision 3D, and Studio Backlot Tour. Letdowns were sounds dangerous and journey into narnia, don't wait more than 15 minutes for either of these! The One Man's Dream and Magic of Disney Animation are interesting and a good place to cool down in the heat. We ate at Studio Catering Co, the food was tasty, good variety and not too expensive and the line to get the food wasn't long. Later in the day around 3pm we ate at Rosie's All-American Cafe in Sunset Boulevard and I can't believe how long I had to wait for the food. The Star Tours attraction was being renovated during our trip, but I did go on it in the mid-90's and I liked it. Another fun thing about Hollywood Studios is they have little shows going on in the streets that get the audience involved, hopefully you will catch one or two of these. All in all I really enjoyed my time there. Oh yeah, if you don't want to see the afternoon parade make sure not to get trapped like we did. That would be in the area behind echo lake.