“Perfect Rental House Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
SUMMER BREEZE VILLA Prestige villa, Private pool and spa, Game room FREE WiFi Free phone to USA/CAN
Private pool and spa Welcoming Spa
Fully equipped kitchen
Cooker/oven/microwave
Dishwasher.Fridge/freezer Kettle Coffeemaker Toaster
Fine Dining
King Bed Master Suite with flat screen Cable TV, en-suite bathroom and large dressing room
California King Bed and Cable TV. Clock-radio Telephone
Master en-suite with shower and roman tub
Leading to a large dressing room
Master en-suite with vanity unit, hairdryer, sink, toilet, bathtub and walk-in shower
Master en-suite bathtub
Queen Bedroom
Queen bedroom with dresser and closet
Queen bed with Smart TV
Twin Bedroom with DVD Player and walk-in Closet
Disney Twin bedroom
Twin Room with walk-in closet
Family Bathroom
Bath with shower over, hairdryer, vanity unit, sink, toilet
Utility with Washer, Dryer, Iron and board
Game room with table football, air hockey and table tennis
Air Hockey
Game Room
Local wildlife
Bubbling Spa
28' Pool incorporating Spa
Community play area
Play land with basketball court
Community entrance
Summer Breeze Villa
Four Corners Community
Early morning balloon over the community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jeremylad...
Mobile, Alabama
“Perfect Rental House Experience”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was our family’s third trip to Disney World where we chose a rental house. By far the best experience. The owner and management company were great to work with throughout the process. The house is every bit as nice as advertised and the pool and jacuzzi were great and well maintained. The owner also includes everything needed, even a fold up crib and high chair for our toddler.

Would definitely recommend this house.

20 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Feedback is the best way to let us know how we are doing and it’s a pleasure to hear our guests appreciate the facilities we offer. We are looking forward to your family becoming one of our many returning guests. Thanks again.
RW_PW2013
Midland, Texas
“Great Deal! Really Nice House!”
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We rented the house for my wife and me, and my daughter and her family. She has two boys, 15 and 10, and they had a great time with the pool and the game room. The house is about 30 minutes from Disney World, which is a little far but the features of the house, the neighborhood, and the value made it worth it. We were in the house for a week and it was great to come home from the parks and feel like we came home. Having the pool to relax in and being able to fix our own meals and relax in our own room was great. We had perfect directions to the house and the couple of issues we had were taken care of immediately by the owner and the management company. I would certainly consider staying here again if I come to Orlando!

4 Jan 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review Summer Breeze Villa. We are really pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay in our home. I’m glad you are already considering a return visit with us and we will look forward to welcoming you. It’s been a pleasure.
Stephen D
“Halloween Stay”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Lovely Villa,Great Location,Very Friendly And Helpful Owner Who Was Always Available To Answer Questions, When Needed.All In All A Great Stay.

2 Nov 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our villa. I’m glad you all had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Karen G
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, home from home.”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed here with my husband, my daughter and my grandchildren in July/August. The villa is spacious. It is decorated to a high standard and the owners have thought if everything you could need for a self catering holiday. We felt immediately at home and my grandchildren loved the pool. Everything is within a 20/25 minute drive away including Disney. You can not go wrong with this villa.

2 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are very pleased to hear that your family enjoyed the facilities in the villa. We strive to keep our guests happy and keep the home updated and fresh.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Summer Breeze Villa in the future. I hope to hear from you soon.
fonglong
London
“What a great place to stay”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I have to say one of the nicest places I have stayed in a long time
Nice quiet area with everything layer out for you and your friends and family
Very large and convinent area to go to see Orlando
I must say well worth it

1 Mar 2017
Thank you for your lovely review of Summer Breeze Villa. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Joanie747...
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“lovely spacious property”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented this out for 6 of us and it was lovely and spacious. The only thing letting it down was the fact it only had 2 bathrooms (one was an ensuite and 1 family bathroom). the games room was great - with the added bonus of a table tennis table - although the lighting was very poor and dimly lit. Franki was a joy to deal with and very helpful from the beginning to end which made us feel at ease. We would highly recommend the property as overall we felt it was a good location and clean and spacious. we would consider renting the property again when visiting orlando.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: insects on kitchen and bathroom surfaces
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Oct 2016
Thank you for your kind review of Summer Breeze. I'm pleased you all enjoyed your stay in the villa. 2 full bathrooms plus a cloakroom are standard for a 4 bed villa. With a bathtub plus a walk-in shower in the master suite, a bathtub with shower over in the family bathroom plus 3 toilets and sinks, we're hopeful this will be sufficient for our guests.
We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Summer Breeze in the future.
Linda L
“Beautiful holiday villa ”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this villa from 16th to 30th sept 2016.
When we first walked in the door, it had the wow factor. Very clean and spacious. It had two sitting areas all open plan which is perfect if there are actually 8 staying there. Beautiful swimming pool and jacuzzi and everything you could need for your holiday.
Obviously being in Orlando where there is so much to do we didn't spend too much time in the villa but if I had more time I would love to have just spent it around this property. I felt so at home there and wanted to bring it back with me.
The owners were very helpful and kept in touch and even e mailed us to make sure everything was ok which was nice. There is even free wifi at the villa too. So if you're looking for a rental property with a feel of home from home, that's clean, well equipped and only about 40 mins from the airport and 30/40 mins from all the parks this is where you need to be. Ooh forgot to mention the master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a huge walk in wardrobe. The bedroom was really tastefully decorated as was the rest of the property. There is a large food store called publix just down the road and if you want a really good walk around a food store then Walmart is 5 mins further, absolutely enormous and I lost my hubby twice lol. Would I stay at this property again if I went to Orlando? 100 per cent yes

12 Oct 2016
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Summer Breeze Villa. Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and glowing review of your recent stay at our villa. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the future and we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing