“Wonderful stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Living Room
Dining Room
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom
Second Floor Bedrooom nr.02 wtih queen size mattress and private bathroom.
Second Floor Bedrooom nr.02 with queen size mattress and private bathroom
Bunks beds Bedroom nr.03 with private bathroom on second floor.
Bunks beds Bedroom nr.03 with private bathroom on second floor.
Ensuite Bunk Bathroom
Ensuite Bunk Bathroom
Twin beds bedroom nr.04. Shares the bathroom with the movie room on second floor.
Twin beds bedroom nr.04. Shares the bathroom with the movie room.
Twin beds bedroom nr.04. Shares the bathroom with the movie room.
Landing Movie Area on second floor.
Landing Movie Area on second floor.
Ground Floor Bedroom nr.05 with king size matress. Shared Bathroom
Ground Floor Bedroom nr.05 with king size matress. Shared Bathroom
Ground Floor Bedroom nr.06 with king size matress. Shared Bathroom
Ground Floor Bedroom nr.06 with king size matress. Shared Bathroom
Ensuite nr 05 and 06 Bathroom on ground floor.
Foyer
Foyer
Barbecue Grill
Entrance
The Ensuite Bunk Bedroom
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Decio D
sorocaba
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

It was a really wonderful stay. Sandra, the owner, was very kind with us. The house is comfortable and big. The kids love the game room and the private pool. For sure was a good idea paying for heating it. I recommend and plan to return in the next time in Orlando.

Antonia N
“Very spacious and perfect for large group”
Reviewed 25 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Upon arrival we weren’t ale to get into the house, the door lock wasn’t working won’t he code we were given. It was after hours and I did have to call the emergency number. Someone answered right away but it did take him a half hour to get to us. Make sure you have all the phone numbers to Global homes so you’re prepared to deal with anything problems. That was the only thing I could complain about, but I get it. The signal from the house wasn’t working which is why the code was working. These things happen.
This house is very large, clean and is great for a large group of people. We were 8 adults, 4 kids (ages 8-11) and one toddler. The house has 2 play pens for babies to sleep in. The kids all slept in the same room, the bunk bed room that has 4 full size beds. They were super excited about it.
There are 4 bedrooms upstairs and they all have their own bathrooms, which is great because everyone has their privacy. There are 2 more bedrooms downstairs that share one bathroom. We actually didn’t even use one bedroom.
There are 3 sitting room areas, two have TVs. The kitchen is very spacious, counter seating and a dining table that seats 8.
We paid the extra fee to have the pool heated and the kids did swim in it so it was worth it.
The house has everything you will need (plates, cups, pots, utensils, toaster, blender, microwave, etc), and if you need something, Publix is 5 minutes away.
Overall, perfect when traveling with kids that you need to cook for. Would totally recommend.

sugeybg
Key West, Florida
“very happy”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

i was in the beautifull house for like 10 days, we was very happy the house is big and beautifull and everthing working well. i recommend that house, and Sandra very nice she answer my messages quickly.. now i have a place to stay next vacations..

Management Response
26 Sep 2017
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, we want our guests to feel at home, so we always seek to keep our house comfortable and clean. We hope you have a great return and look forward to your next vacation.☺️
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

April M
“A PERFECT fit for my extended family!”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This vacation rental was AMAZING, it was a perfect fit for my extended family! My parents loved that this was a gated community. Everything you can think of was included in the home, from pots/pans, coffee maker, toaster, juicer to an abundance of plates and glassware. This was truly a home away from home but 100% better! The best part "according to my daughters" was the pretty in purple "girls" room. What an awesome concept of having built in queen size bunk beds!! I loved that we were able to fit the little kids perfectly with the big kids. My daughters are still talking about the bedding (My oldest is asking where we can buy them? LOL) The kids (5 in total) completely loved the pool, they literally rolled out of bed every morning and jumped right in.

The only con I have with the house was that the WiFi was very weak. Even though I was on vacation I had to occasionally log in for work. The WiFi made that a bit challenging, although that was kind of a good thing which helped me enjoy my vacation even better. ;-)

The only con I have with the resort is that the lazy river and poolside cafe was not yet open, the kids were looking forward to the lazy river. We loved the clubhouse pool, slide and cabanas, it reminded us of being at a tropical resort.

We will definitely come back again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Frances M
“I expected a bit better”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this place thinking they had open amenities like the lazy river and water park....no it is still under construction. When I signed for the house I found it to be in good standing, clean and supplied with the basic things.... except the gas grill was filthy... and tank empty... pool was cloudy and it took global homes two days to get it clear so we could swim... it was raining in Orlando every day... yet the sprinklers went off every morning so we had to run out to the car not to get wet... I called Global Homes and informed them...but we still had the sprinklers go off every morning...
SO WOULD I STAY AGAIN? NO... WOULD I RECOMMEND IT...Not really

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing