Plantation Island
US$162
US$134
US$78
Sleep Inn(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$66
Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
Super 8 Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hampton.com
US$95
The Cove on Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$153
Lotus Boutique Inn & Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
OceanFront Inn and Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hotwire.com
All reviewscourtyard poolsecond storyliving rooman older propertyfull kitchennice resortshort drivebeautiful beachtubspoolsunitsoceanihopaccommodationshurricaneflorida
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My family has owned here since the 1980's. I checked in yesterday and I am completely disgusted with the condition of unit 333. I posted pictures. The carpet is gross, tile is broken and chipped, rust running down door frame, chips off of cabinets , burnt mark on counter and the list goes on. I was refused a room change claiming there are no rooms available even though there is a vacancy sign and the parking lot is half empty. I am embarrassed to own here.

• Stayed: November 2013
13  Thank Abbeytessmom
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My daughter is an owner here at plantation and is there as I am writing this.. We deeded this property to her.. We bought in 1990...Well today she sent me pictures of room 333 which she is in...I wouldnt have my dog stay there... carpets all stained, tub all chipped, and big burn mark on the formica near the stove.. also cabinets with big chunks taken out and all chipped.... she asked to change rooms and was refused...room just dirty....If you are thinking of staying here, think twice..it used to be a real nice family owned place...I would refuse to pay any maintenance fees until place is taken care of... Such a shame...

Room Tip: Here is a tip for you... do NOT stay there... The place is run down and that particular room in deplorable condition
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Pat K
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Just returned from Plantation, went with a large group, so we had units in the highrise and courtyard, it is old, but very clean, beautiful location, well maintained pool and grounds, really liked the 2 bdr. courtyard, it has a very good feeling, the staff is excellent, and very obliging and friendly, we would go back again, the beach is beautiful, I was worried about negative reviews, but I don't really understand them, very pleased with Plantation Island. Ottawa, Ontario

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank wendy149
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This hotel is ridiculous. I expected better from RCI. We checked in first in room 523. Upon entering, you could already smell mold. The unit was tiny, with a small kitchen, tiny tiny tiny bedroom that two people cannot walk in at the same time and a small living and dining area. The decor is severely out dated with terrible wallpaper and mirrors on the wall. About the only thing sort of recent in here was the flat screen tv.

We decided to investigate the mold smell further and looked in the a/c ducts. They were completely black with mold.

Upon complaining, RCI said they couldn't do anything about it because there was nothing else available. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and understanding though. He finally found us a room that an RCI guest hadn't checked into. It's the same as the last one, but without the mold. Ducts are still black with dust though. I'll post pictures so you can see what we're talking about.

• Stayed: September 2013
9  Thank ScholarAndAGent
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Great place, we arrived at 12 and are room wasnt available til 4 but they called us to check in at 2pm...they also let us use the pool. We liked this place and plan on returning.

Very Friendly place and loved the enviorment.

Room Tip: loved just laying out by the beach...will be returning.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple