“Great food and service. ”

Houligan’s Irish Sports Pub
Ranked #48 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great food and service. ”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

The food here is really good. Loved the cheeseburger. The salads are terrific especially with blackened chicken. Good fries and cole slaw.

Ormond Beach
“Great Chicken Wings”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is one of my weekly restaurants to visit for my 'Boy's Night Out'. The chicken wings are certainly the best I've ever found. The service is quick, the beer is cold and very reasonable prices. What more could you ask for?

Visited January 2014
Holly Hill, Florida
“Best Wings in Town”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

We go here for the cold beer and the grilled wings, they are nice and crispy, not greasy! Very friendly and efficient bar staff. Great local place

PA
“Monday Night Football”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went to the bar and had the Wally wings - hot style. I was surprised to see them come out without sauce but they were very tasty and juicy. They were not "real hot" for my taste but they did have a nice lingering heat to them. I would recommend the Wally wings to my friends. Service was very friendly. I would go back there again.

Visited November 2013
macon ga
“Twice in one day!!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We love wings....who doesn't? However, there have been few places that I wanted to eat wings twice in one day! Houligan's has awesome wings! We got there early saturday, as the doors were opening. Becky, the waitress, was very friendly and helpful to explain their wings, how they are cooked and suggested what to order. We loved them so much, we came back later that night, the place was PACKED!!! Wings were just as good as earlier in the day! Definitely should visit if you like wings and in the Daytona area!!

• Visited November 2013