“AWESOME”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: One mile east of 95
Description: Experience the Freshness isn't a marketing slogan. It's a standard of quality and level of service created by our staff. It applies to every piece of the Peach Valley pie. Our breakfast and lunch offerings are homemade, using the best and freshest ingredients. Our management and service family are trained to provide a personalized dining experience focused on guest satisfaction, so that your family always receives the service it deserves.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Dish is an excellent place to dine prior to going to a special event. Their "Tapas" Menu has a variety of extremely well prepared dishes. Perfect size with a perfect price! Tara our server was awesome!!! Great a Service! Wonderful experience!!

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

The 6 of us from Ontario visited this restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed our food. The smaller Tapas size let us experience a variety of food and everything was great. Our server Tara was excellent and interacted with us well.

1  Thank Artful2
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Never got service, other than the awkwardly dressed host that sat us. Was never aknowlaged by another staff member. Finally left, no incentive to return.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We enjoyed a nice tapas dinner here a couple weeks ago. Our server was excellent. I think her name was Denise. We tried the escargot, which was tender and in a yummy garlic sauce, Mediterranean flat-bread pizza-GOOD, deep fried cauliflower-yummy, considering it was fried, bruschetta--my hubby loved the little crostini toast, calamari- looked unusual because it was strips, not circles, but it tasted good.

Next time I would try a complete dinner. But the Tapas were very , very good. We live in Port Orange, so Ormond Beach seems like quite a distance, but it was worth the drive up I-95.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I had an appointment in Ormond and jumped on TA to check out restaurant reviews. After seeing several questionable posts by apparent owners and employees on a couple of the Ormond restaurant pages, I felt like the reviews were pretty solid on The Dish. TA did not lead me astray. Our server Jodi was fantastic. She gave us excellent wine and food suggestions. I had the Grouper Franchaise and my husband had the Filet Oscar. Both were excellent. The roasted veggies and risotto that accompanied them were also excellent. I highly recommend!