“Great place to grab a slice”
Review of Lenny's NY Pizza

Lenny's NY Pizza
Ranked #10 of 220 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lenny’s beachside is the epitome of a “local joint”. The wait staff (Shana and Josh) are friendly and attentive. The pizza is good, best we found in Ormond Beach. It is a small, sometimes crowded and loud place, not for those seeking an actual dining atmosphere. However, eat there a couple of times and you become a regular and will be treated like family. Lenny has a new location on Nova Dr. on the mainland that has a more traditional dining room for those who are looking for more atmosphere less of a pizza joint.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The pizza was very good (5 stars) but they were busy with take-out orders and we waited 35-40 minutes for our dine-in pizza. They knew we were getting frustrated with the long wait, so our drinks were complimentary. Next time we'll order take-out.

1  Thank Hugh in Florida E
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I am from New York I am staying at a vacation home in Ormond beach other people have raved about the pizza so I wanted to try it! The pizza is good but not good enough to wait two hours and the garlic knots are not the greatest (my opinion we have better ones in ny from ciccino's) the chicken wings didn't even taste that great! The pizza is good and you def get your money's worth for the size of the pizza but I would stick to stavro's pizzaria locally family owned business and service was a lot quicker and cheaper!!!!

1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Every year my family and I go down to Ormond Beach for vacation. We were told last year that we had to stop at Lenny's and grab a slice of NY style pizza because we are from NY. It was better than any New York Pizza i've ever had. Their garlic knots are to die for and the pizza is so good. It had a family style atmosphere and they made you feel very comfortable while eating and waiting for the food. The prices are outstanding and very affordable. It's now a tradition to go to Lenny's every time we visit Florida. I can't wait to go down this year. I would recommend this place to any one near Ormond Beach or visiting because you will definitely not regret it.

1  Thank MMA1993
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We had the mild wings and they were the best I've ever had. Our family enjoyed everything we had. Huge individual slices.