“Enjoyed my visit!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Great pizza and you must try the Garlic Knots! Not sure if the A/C wasn't working but it was really hot in the restaurant and one topping was left off our pizza but overall , very good food and I would go back.

1  Thank Larry W
There are newer reviews for Lenny's NY Pizza

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Moved recently to the area, wanted to find a good slice of pizza, which is very hard to find. Heard good things about this place so we went. Place was very busy so I assumed must be good pizza, ordered a pie, waiting almost 1 hour and when the guy brought it to the table the cheese was literally sliding off the pizza like water, I said what the hell is this? Complained to some rude nasty woman who was working there and she told me they were training a new guy, and somehow they thought this was acceptable to eat? She got pissy and took it away and said another pie will be cooked for us, well after another hour of waiting we said screw this and left. Being from NY myself this is no way close to NY pizza. Absolutely disgusting. Everyone in this joint was eating up the pizza like it was the next best thing, guess they never had a real slice before. Don't go here, go to Luigis in Port Orange for a authentic slice!

1  Thank Kathleen D
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Been eating pizza for fifty years and this is the best and there is no argument. Well, pizza is a very personal thing, as I actually know people that don't like Lenny's Pizza. They are insane. Everything on the menu is over the top great, and luckily I see a few crummy reviews in here so hopefully it will scare away a few tourists. If you do decide to go, leave yourself enough time to just sit and relax and watch the circus. The beach side store is total chaos at all times, and its hilarious, and the mainland version is much more upscale but pretty much just as chaotic.

1  Thank edwardmarie405
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were introduced to Lenny's when we used to vacation here and it became a favorite of mine when I moved to the area in the spring. It started becoming unpredictable recently. I finally got my stepmother to come out and our food that night was greasy and only the garlic knots were truly edible. Luckily I got her to give it another try and the food was fantastic. Recently my boyfriend and I ordered delivery and it was horrible. It started with the delivery guy not even coming to the door but calling me to have me come out and get it. When we opened the box the pizza was swimming in grease. The box literally left a grease puddle on the counter. The garlic knots were burnt on the top so bad they were black. As a server I try to never serve food I wouldn't eat and I don't know how someone let this meal leave the restaurant. I have always been a fan of Lenny's but the inconsistency makes me hesitant to try it again. :(

1  Thank adaffydill
Reviewed 12 August 2014

If you like pizza, this is the real deal. They have pizza by the slice and whole pies. The place was crowded when we went, but it is worth the wait. I am assuming the staff was Lenny's family and they couldn't have been nicer. It was one of the best places we ate at in Ormond Beach.

2  Thank H9418WOdavids