“Don't leave your valuables in the room”
Review of Corvette Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ormond Beach
Corvette Inn
Ranked #27 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Nice cheap place to stay but watch the manager and his wife,they will go into your room and take things that they think you won't miss.it's ok if you are staying short term but watch Ellen and Ed.Ed is more trustworthy,but they will take things,if they think they can get away with it.
Also it's a old place(1957) and the old pipes are bursting and will flood your room.already happened to 3 seperate rooms.I hate to write this review but due to my loss of cookware,cutlery from my deceased mother all gone now and various small items (Thanks Ellen)and Eddie starting rumors and lies with my neighbors,It was the final straw.I lived there almost 5 years and thought they were my friends,no really bad scumbags is all sorry I had to write this.You have been warned

Room Tip: 2nd floor recommended
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank Charles C
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I was wanting to get away for Memorial Weekend but all the hotels at the beach were so expensive. A friend told me about this place. I called and the prices were great. It is a very small hotel and old but clean. I had a room that faced the beach and the view was amazing. If you are wanting a hotel with lots of amenities then this is not the place for you. Although the rooms do have cable and a microwave and fridge. If, like me, when you are traveling you look for a clean place to sleep and don't plan on laying around the hotel then this is a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2011