“So SAD....”

Add it.
The Italian Village
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 December 2011

One of our very favorite Italian kitchens has closed it's doors.
Our wish is for the Aiello Family to live long and be strong. Rest in Peace JOE...
Your sauce will always be remembered.....

2  Thank shop4u18

Reviewed 14 June 2011

I hesitate to write this review, knowing that it will attract additional patrons to this small jewel of an establishment.
The Italian Village has the most extensive menu of all Italian restaurants in Volusia County.
Lunch is available on Tuesday thru Friday and their steak sandwich is excellent as well as a good reason for a visit.
There are several more well know, that cost two to three times as much for the same dish. All dinners are served with Garlic Rolls and salad. Our favorites are Stuffed Shrimp ($15.95)--Jumbo shrimp stuffed full of crab meat stuffing and baked. It is served with a side of pasta.
Our favorite is Linguini with Shrimp Scampi ($14.95), which is a Linguini pasta covered with 5 shrimp, garlic and scampi sauce. It is tasty and smooth.
The chef makes the best White Pizza we have had in our lives.
Service is attentive and the owner is always on premises to meet and greet patrons. You can pay more, but you will never equal the quality of food for these prices.

3  Thank ElSuprem0
Reviewed 14 December 2010

We heard great reviews about this place but they couldn.t do justice to what I ate. I orfered the lasgna and my wife the alfredo folks this is italian food the way it should be done. I am the biggest critic of italian food in the world and truly will not eat average italian food. The tomato sauce here is REALLY homemade and the best I have had since mamma Leone passed away!!!!!! EXCELLENT why waste your money at these crap chain restaurants when this place has the best!!!! The garlic rolls were awesome!!!! homemade and drenched in real chopped garlic EVOO and butter best meal I have had since I moved here. Even having a glass of red!!!! SALUTE Chef

1  Thank dwilk27
Reviewed 23 August 2010

The Italian Village, having recently relocated from Daytona/ Port Orange area is BY FAR the best Italian food in the area! Sicilian Rigatoni is to DYE for! Mussels in red sauce is PHENOMENAL! Their homemade garlic rolls & creamy italian salad dressing, alone are worth going for! Pizzas & salads are great! Really, I've not had, nor have heard of anyone ever having something they did not like here! Having lived in the area my entire life, I recommend this restaurant to everyone! Wish I were there right now....

1  Thank reedstephstuff
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Our group of five ate here on July 9, 2010 about 6:30 pm. Another couple we know also came in and sat at a separate booth nearby. A couple days later we shared our thoughts. The restaurant is fairly new and clean inside. Our group was seated at a table very close to the open greeting area. They should have it blocked with a movable wall or something so people coming in to get to go items aren't sitting close to you watching you eat.
One of our group members had the lobster ravioli. He thought it was a small serving for the price. My wife had an eggplant dish that was very good. I had the stuffed shrimp over spaghetti noodles. The serving was so large, even I could not finish it and took half of it home. Both at the restaurant and at home the thing wrong with the dish was the soggy stuffing on the shrimp. It kind of mushed itself into the rest of the dish. My personal opinion is this restaurant could reduce their prices and serve less food...
We had to ask for water refills (we also drank wine) as well as the other people at the nearby table and they had the same waitress. The waitress told us about another restaurant in Ormond Beach, Postano's, that had changed and how bad it was and that she had worked there. Probably not appropriate for a good server to do? The restaurant has no ambience and is very bright and high ceilings and open walls. We would probably return but not rush back.