“Enjoy, relax, and smile”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Updated kitchen
Reading  room with Futon bed
Second bedroom with two single beds, night stand and dresser
Updated bathroom with concret top, tub and shower
We offer 2 lounge chairs for your comfort
Our beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

mahtomedi...
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Enjoy, relax, and smile”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY
Open, airy, spacious, clean.  So close to the best part of the beach.  We enjoyed sitting on the front porch as the sun bathed us in its warmth, and having our morning coffee sitting in back on the huge cemented area in comfy chairs.  There are other rentals in the area but none so complete in the design of making your vacation home  complete and welcoming.  Elaine has thought of everything, from supplying you with a well stocked home right down to the front porch wicker rocker doused in sunshine.  Our dogs got to run around and play in the fenced in back yard while we read and listened to music in the privacy the vine-laiden fence complete with the heavenly smell of jasmine.  What a beautiful experience.  The Moyers

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: attention paid to our comfort and so short a walk to the beach
Liked least: one twin bed was reconstructed out of 2 x 4s...an easy fix
HankGa
ga
“A perfect beach house!”
Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

This is our 2nd visit to this beautiful house only steps to the beach and minutes to Daytona or Flagler beaches. Enjoyed sunning and fishing just across the street and relaxing evenings at home in a perfect location. We will definitely be returning.As always Eliane was great and we greatly enjoyed our stay. Fancy Sushi in Ormond is definitely worth a try for the sushi lover!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, location, location
Liked least: I miss the grass but I dont miss the sand spurs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
12 Sep 2012
Hey
Thanks so much Tidd.

We will always be here. Like you, many other guests return and have a great time in Ormond Beach, and we are very happy about it.

Eliane & Chris
Fort Collins
Reviewed 7 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
7 Jul 2012
Thanks so much Adeline. We always will be here. I do agree with you, the front porch is lovely and the ocean breeze makes it more relaxing.

I offer an environment that is ultra clean, modern and comfortable, and my beach home is the kind of place that I would like to have if I go on vacation. So, that is the reason I have been so successful in this business.

I will be glad to see you and your lovely family again. All my previous guests loved my home, and whenever they bring their pets, my landscaped and fenced-in backyard is the perfect combination for their needs.

Thanks again for staying with us and We appreciate very much your business.
Tim Y
berryville va
“Wow !!! What a great Place !!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

What a wonderful week !!! Everythig you needed was there.....close to the beach was very convient, the backyard was great for the two dogs, and the affordable price!!! WOW!!! Couldn't have asked for more!!! Thanks Elaine!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: is pet friendly!!!!!
Liked least: had to leave...........
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups People with pets
3 Jul 2012
Hey Tim,

You are welcome. I am glad you and your family and your 2 dogs really enjoyed my beach home.
As you could find out, what you see is what you get, clean, modern, confortable and great value. My property shows beautifully on the page and all my guests love it is even more when they arrive.

Besides all the five stars reviews I have on Flipkey, I also have 24 five stars reviews on my homeaway page. Hard work and dedication is the result of our sucess and satisfaction of our guests.

Hope to have you, your family and the dogs back in the future.

Eliane & Chris

Berea, Kentucky
“WOW! What a week”
Reviewed 20 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Beach everyday just steps away. Kayak and board rental at the end of the street just before the beach. 1 1/2 hours from Orlando. 10 minutes away from Daytona. 2 minutes away from Publix. Fully stocked home away from home. Quiet neighborhood. Eliane was a great host, thank you for everything. We will see you next summer.
Thanks again

Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$75
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing