“If you want an awesome massage, go to Angelic Gardens.”
Review of Angelic Gardens

Angelic Gardens
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I have been going to Angelic Gardens for about 4 months now. I found them through a coupon by chance and am I glad that I did! The atmosphere is so warm and inviting. The staff is friendly and caring and the fees are reasonable for the incredible service you receive. My massage therapist really listens and focuses on problem areas. She gives great advice about how to avoid aches and pains before my next visit and the suggestions really work. I am very satisfied with the service (I've been getting the 90 minute deep tissue massage) and intend to have a monthly massage to keep myself in good health and balance thanks to them.

1  Thank Krissy L

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Angelic Gardens is the most relaxing Spa I have ever visited. The atmospere is very calming. After a soothing 30 minutes in the sauna I was ready for my facial. Stress went out the window as Jeanette worked on my skin until it was glowing. Massage along with just the right products for my skin made my face look an feel young again. One of the best facials I have ever had. Just wonderful. You feel great every time you walk out the door. 5 star spa!

1  Thank suzie R
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Other than receiving a wonderful healing massage, the surroundings are incredibly peaceful. Afterwards you sit before a comforting fire and are treated to tea, water and delicious ice cream topped with fruit and honey.

1  Thank ladyhawkke
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have been to Angelic Gardens many times over the past eight years for massages. This place is incredible. As soon as you walk in the door, it's as if you've been transferred to a tranquil place that takes you away from all your stress. The service is great and the massages are the best. I always look forward to my visits to Angelic Gardens.

I highly recommend Angelic Gardens!

1  Thank mcolwell
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I have been a regular customer since 2008 when I moved to Ormond Beach. I get now weekly massages here to help with my tight shoulders and lower back as I have a heavy toddler whom I regularly lift and carry around the house. Monica is my massage therapist and she is excellent. She uses enough force that really helps getting the muscles in my shoulders and lower back open.

Heidi, Ormond Beach