“Had Massages All Around The World And I Love This Place”
Review of Angelic Gardens

Angelic Gardens
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Angelica Gardens is so unique and special. Located in a non-descript office building but don"t let that deter you. When you enter...you are in your own oasis. They have such a peaceful atmosphere its like something you might find in Sausalito or Soho or Malibu..fish tanks..fireplaces...comfy couches with low lighting and artsy decor...Its a find...trust me ..its a find. and in my visits there I have met doctors and lawyers who are devoted to the place..I was first intro'd to it with a girlfriend get together and it was great....we had the place to ourselves....it would be great to have a party there..bachelor.bachlorette....couples....and in the summer they give you ice cream when your done and in winter...homemade soup....I have had massages all over the world from Thailand to Bermuda....from Tokyo to London....and they rank right up there ...I don"t even live in Ormond Beach ..yes, its worth the drive!!

1  Thank anniefannie1234

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Very pleased with the experience we had at this spa. As soon as you walk through the door you can see it will be a special experience. Very good massage and very relaxing. The atmosphere is peaceful. They even give a surprise dessert and comfortable couch to enjoy the moment and end your special time.

2  Thank Flipperfluke
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Truly the best deep tissue massage. Monica uses several different techniques it's always fresh and new each time. It's not for the soft person. The results are amazing. If you play any sports cycle, run, swim or train. This will loosen and relax tight area's that can give you problems. It can be painful. After I got past the first two I could see amazing improvement in my flexibility. I will have to try the soothing hot stone's one one my next visits. The spa is quite amazing too.

2  Thank mtnbke
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Went for a facial here today by Vanessa - it was a birthday present from some friends and I cant believe I had never heard of this wonderful spa before. It is tucked away and as soon as you enter you feel the "zen" atmosphere and instantly feel relaxed. Vanessa gave me a wonderful facial and I loved the heated bed because I usually get chilly when I relax. Excellent!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Beautiful, relaxing place. A nice way to "escape" everyday life. The facials are great ! I cant wait to go again !

1  Thank MRG2031