“Fantastic food”

Add it.
Plantation Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Open for about 4 months, serve lunch and dinner. "Neighborhood" feel. In tune with customers likes and dislike. Adjoins Plantation Wine and Spirits (same owners). Now have weekly dinner club themed w/food from a different part of the US or World each week. In small strip mall about 1/2 mile east of I-95 at Volusia/Flagler County Line.
Florida
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We sit at the bar when we come to the restaurant and enjoy happy hour, but we have tried a few dishes as well. I have had the pulled pork sandwich and fries (to go) and the flavor of the sandwich was very good. My boyfriend had a seafood/fish dinner (I am unsure what it was) which he enjoyed. More recently we have had stuffed meatloaf wrapped in bacon with jalapeño macaroni and cheese (fantastic) and this week a cup of beer cheese soup and bread with honey dipping sauce. The service is always great at the bar, Brittany! The chef here is creative and makes consistently delicious dishes. The atmosphere and decor is nice as well. Glad they are in the neighborhood and would recommend you try them out.

• Visited November 2013

Flagler Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Service Ever!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

When I first discovered Plantation Bar & Grill, it was a nice little place with fairly good service. As time went by the service deteriorated. At first service began to get slow, but a tolerable slowness. After my most recent experience I will not be returning there. My group arrived, we seated ourselves and it was twenty minutes before anyone from the waitstaff acknowledged our presence. It took another 20 minutes for drinks to arrive at our table and more than an hour for something as simple as desserts and salads to make their way to us. Expressing our unhappiness to our server and the manager resulted in nothing but excuses and no satisfaction. Until they put on enough staff to service their patrons well, I will no longer bring my business there. The worst service ever!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank songbird127
Charles D, Owner at Plantation Bar and Grill, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to all of our guests who felt that our service was not up to par on Tuesday night. At Plantation Bar and Grill we strive to make every dining experience a thoroughly enjoyable one. It is our loyal regulars and our new friends that make PB&G the success that it is and we do not take that for granted. On a Tuesday night while most restaurants are slow, we have the good fortune to be filled to capacity. That being said I need to make a point which would help to alleviate the issue of poor service. When the reviewing party arrived at the restaurant there was a 45 minute wait for the next available table. We ask all of our guests to wait to be seated and it is clearly posted at the hostess stand. When a party insists on seating themselves as was the case last night, the flow of service is disrupted. The servers are then unaware of the situation because no one has been assigned the table. Please note that when you see an empty table in a crowded restaurant it is for a reason. Restaurants need to stagger their seating as to not overwhelm the kitchen. As I stated before, our goal is to make your dining experience at Plantation Bar and Grill an exceptional one and we will continue to strive to meet and exceed that goal.

Chip DeAngelis Owner
connecticut
“Here are directions for a pretty drive to an excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We drove south from Flagler Beach to High bridge Road (past North Peninsula State Park.) Follow to Walter Boardman Road, and turn left.At end turn right onto Old Dixie Hwy. Shopping center will be in Halifax Village Plaza on left. Go while it's light, because this is a lovely drive. And the restaurant is a surprise too. Next to a Publix grocery in a nondescript shopping center, you wouldn't expect to find such a charming restaurant with fine dining and service. Our party of four had a wonderful dinner. The place was packed, so I'd recommend reservations.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were a party of ten so I made a booking at this restaurant. The food here is excellent the service can be slow but its worth the wait. The wine list was good but the range of beers would have been complimented by some of the up and coming new craft beers. The only criticism the party would probably have is that they only had one creme brûlée left and there were at least 5 of the party disappointed. There are two areas to eat either in the bar area or in the back which is where we were. I do recommend you try this restaurant as the area around palm coast is seriously lacking in quality places to eat that aren't either fast food or a 'chain' diner.

Thank Robertson;Mrs.a... R
Warrenton, Virginia
“Don't bother-no good”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

If this is considered one of the best in the area ,then I feel sorry for restaurant diners from this locale. Mediocre at best and when confronted, the manager was very defensive and bordered on rude as she defended the quality of food served. The waiter lied to me when he claimed to have explained to the lady my disappointments.I eat out quite often and know what's right and what's not and was of the opinion that the patron should be heard.Well, my opinion simply drew the ire of this so called manager who made it clear that I was incorrect in my assessment of the meal. Won't be revisiting this place.Quality, price and attitude leave much to be desired.

3 Thank Cabell x