“Perfect”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rose Villa owners Hal and Cindy Gerow have partnered with local restauranteur, Kirt Roberts of Ronin Sushi & Sake Bar to bring upgrades and new dynamics to the restaurant. You can look for a new Southern inspired menu and expanded hours. In addition to a full dinner menu, Rose Villa will be serving lunch daily and will offer brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Make after dinner an experience "Upstairs at Rose Villa". In our incredible Absinthe lounge, you will enjoy decadent desserts offered exclusively by our award winning neighbor, Liz Huber of Cakery Creation. Our Authentic Absinthe bar will offer a full complement of liqueurs, specialty cocktails and of course, traditionally served Absinthe.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Beautiful setting in a restored Victorian House. Renovated to perfection, Our first encounter was at the bar, where 2 drinks set out for the "ghosts" The menu does not have a lot of choices, and it is all not your usual fare. WE all had salads, then split the shrimp stew. We lapped up the sauce with the bread at the end. Ordered all 3 desserts. Can't go wrong with anything. Upstairs is a "speakeasy" only open Thurs & fri nights! This is a MUST GO "Adult" restaurnat. Can't wait to go back

4  Thank Golfhunter

Reviewed 23 July 2014

In town on business and coworker is always searching for that perfect meal and he found it for us in this place. Steven, our waiter, served me one of the top 3 meals I have ever had in my 49 years. If you're ever in Ormond Beach, FLORIDA and you pass this place up you have truly missed out on the perfect meal.

3  Thank doncin2009
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This was a girlfriends' night out. This restaurant is interesting because every so often they change the menu. The menu was a Caribbean theme for our GNO. There was nothing missing. I had a shrimp dish with plantains and rice. Let's just say I ate everything on my plate. . My friend had an oxtail dish that looked delicious. I didn't taste it because I was intimidated about eating oxtail in public. The waitstaff was pleasant and the service was good.

1  Thank Annemarie E
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Ok so we are driving towards Daytona Beach, FL and we spot a rose colored villa that houses a restaurant called Fusion 43. Later that night we decide we should try this place for dinner. great call on our part. No corkage fee and fabulous food in addition to really excellent service by Stephen(I hope I spelled it right). My wife and I enjoyed a lovely evening and couldn't believe how lucky we were to have chosen this place. I got the fish of the day which was cobia and my wife had a gourmet version of a caprese salad. Both were superb and we can only recommend that you give Fusion 43 in Ormond Beach, FL a try when you get a chance. You will be happy you did.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I decided months in advance that I wanted to celebrate my birthday at Fusion 43, based on the experience I'd had there for a corporate dinner. I had called weeks in advance to reserve a table for six, assuming friends would join me, on their own dime, but when the night finally came all except one cancelled. Nevertheless, it was a perfect treat for a couple. The restaurant was very flexible to modify our reservation to just two.

When we arrived, valet parking was simple. It's highly recommended, rather than trying to find a spot on the street, especially behind the restaurant. The hostess led originally led us to a table in the lower dining room, but it seemed crowded and I didn't want my chair backing up to the walking lanes between tables. They were very accommodating and led us upstairs to a room we had all to ourselves.

Our server, Alejandro, was very courteous, knowledgeable, and attentive. It turns out he was the same server I'd had on my first visit. I was impressed then with his stories of the history of the Rose Villa, the restaurant, and Mark the main chef, so I was quite pleased to have him again for my special birthday dinner.

We started with the In-house made goat cheese anti pasta. That alone could have been a meal rather than just an appetizer. Well worth it and quite memorable. For entrees we had the shrimp Cobb salad and Caribbean rubbed beef shoulder-loin. The salad had plenty of fresh shrimp and the beef dish was delicious and cooked perfectly. It was more than we could finish, and we happily boxed the leftovers to eat later.

After eating we took time to take a few photos around the dining room since we had it to ourselves. Alejandro even volunteered to take a few for us. Later on a family of four came in to celebrate the daughter's birthday and we noticed she was given a dessert. I mentioned that it was my birthday as well, and we were immediately treated to a dessert on the house, so we sat back down. We received a chocolate crème brûlée and it was wonderful.

We were thoroughly impressed with the service, the quality of the food, the atmosphere, and the experience. I realized the next day that I had mislaid my hat and suspected it might have been left at the restaurant. Sure enough, they found it and held it for me until I was able to pick it up. The service before, during and after our visit was impressive. I highly recommend Fusion 43 for special occasions.