“Great italian food in a family friendly atmosphere”

Little Italy Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #118 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a small, family oriented restaurant on a strip shopping area with several other places to eat. The food is authentic Italian and the portions are very generous. If you like anchovies; try the anchovy fettuccine.

1  Thank Vicente R

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hubby and I went to Little Italy at the urging of my oldest Son and his girlfriend. I am so glad that we did. We had a large pizza, half plain and half sausage. It is the best that I have had since moving to Florida. Don't get me wrong, I have had good pizzas, but this is the BEST. Thin crust, just the way I like it and fresh sauce and mozzarella. The sausage was excellent also. I will definitely be going back.

1  Thank LifeisgoodPat
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have been eating Luigi's pizza even before he opened his restaurant "Little Italy". He used to own Luigi's Pizza in Holly Hill and after leaving the area for awhile, came back to Ormond Beach and opened "Little Italy." We love the pizza but he also has Italian dishes and pastries. He also has "carry out" so you can call and order your food and pick it up. It is located on Granada Blvd. in Tymber Creek Plaza west of I-95.

1  Thank Marcia0048
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Pizza is a must, and pasta portions very generous .All four of us enjoyed our meal very much.Must try the canolli for desert.MMMM

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is a small out of the way restaurant but has some of the best Italian food I have ever had. I understand from others that the pizza is good but since I do not like pizza I cannot attest to that. But I can say the pasta dishes are great and huge portions. The hot bread is hard to resist. And if you have room after dinner the cannolis are excellent. If your waiter is Fast Eddie expect questions about where you are from and a friendly chat.

1  Thank Cawowyn