“Best mexican I've had outside of the southwest!”

La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
West Farmington
“Best mexican I've had outside of the southwest!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I've stopped here several times, sometimes for munchies and margaritas, sometimes for dinner. The portions are HUGE and some of the best mex I've ever had. The margaritas ARE the best I've had, freshly made, no pre-mix! The salsa is fresh and tangy without burning your tongue out. Although I know of several locations I visit the Nova Rd. location.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank TLMitchell

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Yes, You Can Find Real Mexican Food Here!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We were up to two strikes when it came to Mexican restaurants in Ormond Beach, with our last attempt at Maria Bonita ending as a dismal failure. La Fiesta has exactly what we were looking for; a reasonably priced menu, super fresh ingredients, and an upscale, upbeat atmosphere.

Our table was outside. Chips arrived promptly with briskly cold salsa and my favorite white dipping sauce that, before this visit, I could never find in so called Mexican restaurants in Florida. My wife ordered the tequila shrimp, and I the fish tacos. While waiting for our food we absorbed the atmosphere, the busy hum of a restaurant, and listened to bachata and salsa music through the restaurant's sound system.

The food arrived hot, fresh, and excellent. We wanted to lick our plates clean, it was that good!

• Visited November 2013
“Best Mexican Food Around”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Had a great lunch at La Fiesta! Enchiladas were delicious, the Chili Rellenos were perfect. Our party of four left here pleasantly satisfied, everyone of us!

“The best Mexican food I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped for dinner at La Fiesta last night. It was seriously the best Mexican food I've had in ages! I had a chicken chimichanga which was chock full of chicken and no other cheap fillers like retried beans that other restaurants try to do. My hubby had a stuffed chicken breast with ham and cheese and he absolutely loved it. We shared a fried ice cream which was yummy too. The service was attentive and friendly. Prices were good.

Visited October 2013
Crystal River, Florida
“Nice Meal”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Servers were very pleasant and efficient. Great chips and salsa, we really enjoyed the white chip dip. Portion sizes were on the small side but the food was good.

• Visited October 2013