“Never disappoints”

Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 14 August 2012

just returned from a three day stay on business and as always hotel was clean and staff top-notch. Love the service (Kelly is great!). Always made to feel special when I arrive. Breakfast buffet was hot with great choices. Will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bosoxlvr
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

It's such a treat to hear about your positive experience at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach and thank you for going out of your way to mention our staff. Whether your stay is for business or leisure our property's goal is to do everything our power to make sure your experience is the best it could possibly be! We would love for you to visit the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach again and we hope it's soon. Thank you again for your kind review.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Great staff. The hotel needs a make over. It's competing with the Jameson, 50 yards down the road and it isn't winning.
Example, the room wasn't vacuumed over a two day stay. Bathroom tiles were cracked. shower curtain wasn't long enough to stay in the tub.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback of our property. While I am pleased to hear the positive reviews of our staff, I regret that the rest of your experience was not as pleasant. Your comments have been shared with our Housekeeping and Maintenance team in efforts to ensure an 100% satisfaction experience for all of our guests and I deeply apologize for the inconveniences our room condition may have caused you while visiting. I hope that you will consider a future stay at our property and I invite you to contact me directly should your travels bring you back to the Ormond Beach area again.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

This property was okay. It seemed to be clean and comfortable. The location is very good if you are passing through - right off the highway, near lots of food, and you can even make a quick trip to the beach (less than five miles away). They were having problems with the electric service and elevators while I was there. This was stressing the check-in person and she was happy to let everyone know it. Our room was on top floor but directly overlooking the pool and you could hear it. I'd probably stay here again, but away from the pool.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. It is our greatest hope that each guest enjoys every moment with us and that the accommodations, amenities and services provided to you make your stay memorable. Unfortunately, during your stay, our hotel did experience a power outage causing the elevators to malfunction. This was due to the weather in our area and affected several other buildings. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope that it did not overshadow your overall experience with us. If your travels bring you to the Ormond Beach area again, please reach out to me directly so that I may personally oversee your reservations and Hamptonality experience. Thank you again for your feedback and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed here in connection with the Ormond Beach Celtic Festival and it was everything I hoped for - comfortable, clean, quiet, welcoming, easy to find. And they started serving breakfast early - even though it was Sunday morning, recognizing that their guests are there for a purpose - either business (like me and my harp) or moving on down the road. The staff was fantastic in welcoming me and making sure that I had everything I might want. Only tiny complaint - no place to plug my phone charger in on the nightstand.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2012

A group from my organization attended a seminar in Ormond Beach in May. This hotel was one of those recommended for us to stay in. I made the arrangements ahead of time for the entire group. I can honestly say that in many years of dealing with hotels in situations like this, I have never been treated with as much professionalism and courtesy as at this hotel. From the first contact, the staff went far beyond what is usually considered basic service to make things easy for us. The check-in process was flawless; the rooms were clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly and helpful; and I received a thank you note from the assistant manager after we returned home!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and especially to any group desiring a positive experience with customer service!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I travel a great deal for my work and stay at Hilton properties. The Hampton Inn in Ormond Beach is one that shines above all others. The hotel itself is well kept and comfortable. The thing that sets this one apart from others is the hotel staff. Their customer service is impeccable. I stayed for a week and by the time the stay was over truly didnt want to leave. Thank you to all employees for making my stay sincerely enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank David S
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear you mentioned them in your review! It will certainly be shared with them. Thank you from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

The hotel is very clean, cozy and offers a good breakfast to start your day. Staff is very friendly. We stayed for one night to continue our driving to north. Very good. Thumbs up

• Stayed: April 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you for your nice review and your two thumbs up. Here at the Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ormond Beach
Best Western Castillo Del Sol
#8 of 29 in Ormond Beach
Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!