“Excellent stay”

Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I arrived yesterday, and upon arrival I was greeted by the desk clerk, was given a room. When I opened the door the room was clean, well stocked with towels, soap and shampoo. When I turned on the tv it offered a great selection of channels, the 32" flat screen tv with HD was a plus. I relaxed for a couple of hours, went downstairs and had complimentary coffee and cookies which I enjoyed. The next morning the breakfast was A+++ excellent selection of the hot items, fruit, muffins and juices. If anyone is looking for a top notch place to stay I highly recommend this Hampton Inn, I will stay here again hands down.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve Y
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank you for your detailed positive review of your experience at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach. I am glad that you were able to relax while in town and enjoy our popular amenities like complimentary hot breakfast each morning, 24-hour complimentary coffee and tea and my personal favorite - fresh baked cookies nightly. Be sure to stop by again the next time you are in Ormond Beach. I look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

We usually stay with our parents nearby but wanted our own space and chose to stay here this time because the house was overbooked :) The room was clean and conveniently located off 95 and SR 40 by the Mc Donald’s, Cracker Barrel, Dunkin Donuts, Racetrac,etc. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was once less thing to pay for. A staff member monitored the area for cleanliness and helped the kids pour the waffle batter. We would stay here again if we needed to.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy to hear about your positive Hampton experience and am excited that your busy home allowed for a small getaway with your family. Our breakfast, clean rooms and location would not mean as much without our friendly and welcoming staff and I thank you for your compliments. Be sure to visit us again the next time your travels bring you to the Ormond Beach area and we will be there to welcome you with a Hamptonality smile!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I was in Daytona and needed somewhere for the night. Never stayed At. Hampton before
I was a little skeptic, however on arrival, I was greeted as if we were long time friends. My family felt welcome immediately. Thank you
I would definitely return and recommend for future travel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Hazel H
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach! Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, our goal is to make every guest feel welcomed and comfortable as if they are in a home away from home. I hope that you were able to spend some time in the Ormond Beach area and experience the beaches, restaurants and local entertainment that our beautiful city by the sea has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2012

just returned from a three day stay on business and as always hotel was clean and staff top-notch. Love the service (Kelly is great!). Always made to feel special when I arrive. Breakfast buffet was hot with great choices. Will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bosoxlvr
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

It's such a treat to hear about your positive experience at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach and thank you for going out of your way to mention our staff. Whether your stay is for business or leisure our property's goal is to do everything our power to make sure your experience is the best it could possibly be! We would love for you to visit the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach again and we hope it's soon. Thank you again for your kind review.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Great staff. The hotel needs a make over. It's competing with the Jameson, 50 yards down the road and it isn't winning.
Example, the room wasn't vacuumed over a two day stay. Bathroom tiles were cracked. shower curtain wasn't long enough to stay in the tub.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback of our property. While I am pleased to hear the positive reviews of our staff, I regret that the rest of your experience was not as pleasant. Your comments have been shared with our Housekeeping and Maintenance team in efforts to ensure an 100% satisfaction experience for all of our guests and I deeply apologize for the inconveniences our room condition may have caused you while visiting. I hope that you will consider a future stay at our property and I invite you to contact me directly should your travels bring you back to the Ormond Beach area again.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

This property was okay. It seemed to be clean and comfortable. The location is very good if you are passing through - right off the highway, near lots of food, and you can even make a quick trip to the beach (less than five miles away). They were having problems with the electric service and elevators while I was there. This was stressing the check-in person and she was happy to let everyone know it. Our room was on top floor but directly overlooking the pool and you could hear it. I'd probably stay here again, but away from the pool.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. It is our greatest hope that each guest enjoys every moment with us and that the accommodations, amenities and services provided to you make your stay memorable. Unfortunately, during your stay, our hotel did experience a power outage causing the elevators to malfunction. This was due to the weather in our area and affected several other buildings. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope that it did not overshadow your overall experience with us. If your travels bring you to the Ormond Beach area again, please reach out to me directly so that I may personally oversee your reservations and Hamptonality experience. Thank you again for your feedback and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed here in connection with the Ormond Beach Celtic Festival and it was everything I hoped for - comfortable, clean, quiet, welcoming, easy to find. And they started serving breakfast early - even though it was Sunday morning, recognizing that their guests are there for a purpose - either business (like me and my harp) or moving on down the road. The staff was fantastic in welcoming me and making sure that I had everything I might want. Only tiny complaint - no place to plug my phone charger in on the nightstand.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Sleep Inn
#1 of 29 in Ormond Beach
Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!