“Pet friendly and more”

Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The lobby, hallways and the room we stayed in was very clean and smelled fresh. Beds were comfortable. The room had a nice size of flat screen TV and trouble free wireless internet access. There was a usb tablet charger next to the bed which I think was great. We had our cat Jimmy with us and I can't thank enough to this Hotel for being a pet friendly Hotel. Great, safe location and good staff too.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed four nights at this inn, and it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff is very cordial and helpful, giving it a very comfortable ambiance. Our room was clean and comfortable. The fitness room, although small, was well-equipped and clean and neat. The complementary breakfasts were quite good. Ample safe parking. Although this property is not real close to the beach, it is located near several major thoroughfares, making it easy to locate, and to travel to different places in the area. If I were to try to find any negative factor, I could say that the air conditioning unit was a bit loud, but not a major problem. Overall, our stay was pleasant and a good value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ralphrahm
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for your detailed review of our property. I am most happy to hear the compliments to our staff and will be sure to pass them along. We always say, "Offering a place to stay is what brings guests to your hotel...your hospitality is what will bring them back again." Thank you so much for being our guest!

Safe Travels,

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed a quick night. Check-in was fast. Room was clean. Nice to have a fitness center on premises. Breakfast was good. Was able to print boarding pass in lobby. Check-out was a snap. Short drive to Daytona Beach.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

While your stay was short, it seems that you were able to experience Hampton's greatest amenities - complimentary hot breakfast each morning, a newly renovated fitness center and a business center in our lobby. Safe travels always and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The hotel was right across the street from where I needed to be, I didn't have to pay for breakfast and that saved me money and I like that.I was right where a lot of shopping places that I needed to pick up a few things, and the restaurant was right out the back door of the hotel, that was a gas saver. Thanks Htmptom Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take experience some of the local attractions in Ormond Beach. We understand that there is always a choice when choosing a place to stay and we appreciate you choosing Hampton. Safe Travels Always!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I pulled in without a reservation because of an unexpected medical issue. I was is distress, but still quite impressed with the facilities and the room. Very attractive and comfortable. The only let down was when I call the front desk asking for the location of the nearest ER. The young lady at the desk didm't have a clue even though there was a major hospital just two blocks away. Then I asked for a phone number and she spent an inordinate amount of time looking it up. I would think that the front desk of any hotel, no matter how many stars, would have that information at their fingertips. The hotel was great, but they need to update their SOPs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SomeAdo

Thank you so much for your review and feedback from your stay. Your comments have been addressed with our staff and used for training purposes on local information. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you as a guest again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Choose this htel to be closer to Ormond beach. We had spent 2 whole days in Orlando and were looking forward to relaxing on the beach an entire day. We arrived completely exhausted. It's nice that they have a McD's across the building because we arrived so late at night and were starving. Had no issues finding a parking and man slept like a baby. beds were so comfortable that we slept through the breakfast and didn't get up till noon. bathroom was nice and clean and i was provided additional toiletries when i requested for some. great staff, good location. will def stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a relaxing stay. Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff, location and breakfast and I will make sure your feedback is shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you the next time your travels bring you back to the Daytona/Ormond Beach area.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were greeted by a "tired" clerk that made a lot of excuses why we couldn't get a quiet room away from the highway. I don't know when they last had a refurbishing, but it appeared to need one soon. It's a good location, but I wouldn't go out of my way to book it again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Best Western Castillo Del Sol
#8 of 29 in Ormond Beach
Baymont Inn & Suites Ormond Beach
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach? Share your experiences!