“Management really came through!”

Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Nashville, Tennessee
“Management really came through!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I left behind a much loved personal item. Called hotel several times trying to track it down & was told it was not found. Upon completing a Hampton survey expressing my frustration/disappointment, I received a call from A. Payne-mgr who went the extra distance & located my accessory. It was then shipped to me via express mail. I've traveled a lot this year and am a Starwood. Marriott & Hilton honors member. This experience w/Hampton Inn has reinforced their 100% satisfaction guarantee for me & will impact my future bookings . I also received a very kind email from said mgr apologizing for mixup.

Room Tip: Upper floor
Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
I am glad we were able to find your personal items and apologize again for the delay in returning them to you. We always want to care for our guests and make sure they leave happy and I am glad that we were able to restore your faith in the Hampton Brand. Make sure to reach out to us directly the next time you are in the area and we will personally oversee you accommodations. See you soon!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Check in was a breeze, 24 hour coffee/tea, excellent breakfast consisting of hot and cold items. The room was spotless, service exceeded our expectations. The pool was extremely clean with plenty of chairs and umbrellas. We had a room with a microwave and a refrigerator, well worth the extra ten dollars per night as the refrigerator was huge. We would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed April 2014
It is great to hear that your visit exceeded your expectations! We love when our guests get to experience our pool and breakfast and are glad to hear you were able to relax during your stay. Safe travels always...see you soon!

Newport, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The staff at the Hampton Inn Ormond Beach were exceptional. Upon arrival, the front desk staff was able to direct us to a restaurant in the area and when asked for a fridge and microwave, promptly moved us to a room with these amenities. Very clean and modern decor. Awesome experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for your complimentary review of our property. Your compliments to the staff are appreciated and I am glad to hear they were able to act as local experts during your stay. Please keep us in mind the next time you visit the area and we will be sure to help plan your stay again!

Safe Travels,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We had to change hotels during our trip, and due to a Cheer Competition and Baseball Tournament there werent any rooms available. We decided to try this location--not close to the beach, but we were so glad we did. The hotel was new, comfortable, clean and a great value. The outdoor pool was quiet and we enjoyed a nice afternoon there. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Fresh Cookies in the afternoon, a coffee bar all day, breakfast buffet in the morning. The room was clean and an upgrade from the hotel we had forced ourselves to endure because it was on the strip. The ride to the beach was not bad--

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so happy to hear that you made the right choice in hotel accommodations while in Ormond Beach. It is great that you were able to enjoy our delicious fresh baked cookies, outdoor pool, complimentary hot breakfast and even a trip to the beach! I hope to be able to welcome you again when you return to the area. Safe travels always!

Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

On a recent golf trip to Daytona Beach we were presented wit ha need for a hotel room as some plans had changed. As usual, one of my first hotel choices was Hampton Inn. In my opinion you always know just what you are getting at a Hampton Inn. I called ahead and spoke to Michelle, who told me to come on by and that there were rooms available. I got a good rate, a good room close to the lobby, as I requested, and enjoyed my three night stay. In addition, Michelle recommended two area restaurants which I will review separately. Both were excellent. Good spot to stay in Daytona. Be aware hotel is about 4 miles from the ocean in a business, residential neighborhood.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

OrmondHamptonAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
I am happy that our property and staff were able to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable three night stay in Ormond Beach. It sounds like you enjoyed your time in the area and I am glad you had the chance to try some of our local dining - it's delicious! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hospitably,

Assistant General Manger
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

The lobby, hallways and the room we stayed in was very clean and smelled fresh. Beds were comfortable. The room had a nice size of flat screen TV and trouble free wireless internet access. There was a usb tablet charger next to the bed which I think was great. We had our cat Jimmy with us and I can't thank enough to this Hotel for being a pet friendly Hotel. Great, safe location and good staff too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Slingerlands, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed four nights at this inn, and it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff is very cordial and helpful, giving it a very comfortable ambiance. Our room was clean and comfortable. The fitness room, although small, was well-equipped and clean and neat. The complementary breakfasts were quite good. Ample safe parking. Although this property is not real close to the beach, it is located near several major thoroughfares, making it easy to locate, and to travel to different places in the area. If I were to try to find any negative factor, I could say that the air conditioning unit was a bit loud, but not a major problem. Overall, our stay was pleasant and a good value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank ralphrahm
Thank you for your detailed review of our property. I am most happy to hear the compliments to our staff and will be sure to pass them along. We always say, "Offering a place to stay is what brings guests to your hotel...your hospitality is what will bring them back again." Thank you so much for being our guest!

Safe Travels,