“Nice challenging course but a little pricey.”

Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Ormond Beach
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The course was challenging. The place offered a choice of 2 courses. The place was designed very cute. Lots of picture opportunities. We paid $45 for 4 people that included a child. This was at lunch time as well. Just seamed a little pricy for that time of day.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We played 3 different mini-golf courses in Daytona Beach this week & this was by far the best. My reason is that this course rewarded skill & wasn't just a 'fun course' for the kids. My kids did have a blast as well!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This is one of the nicest miniature golf courses that I have ever played. There are two 18-hole courses, one designed for younger players and one that is challenging with several par 3 and par 4 holes.

The landscaping is beautiful and many if the native Florida flowers along the course were in bloom.

The design is well thought out and challenging even for the seasoned player. The grounds were clean the the employees were friendly.

We would definitely play this one again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Played several rounds with friends after dinner. Holes are well maintained and lots of fun to play. Price is very reasonable. Go, you'll love it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My kids (5 & 3) loved their first time playing mini-golf here. I played my best game ever - three hole-in-1's!

A well-kept course!