Was my first time visiting florida and I booked through I booking sight. I was told one price when I booked and when I arrived at the hotel I was told a higher price. Right off the bet the so called person running the hotel was rude as can be. And doesn't know how to talk to their customers. Once we walked in the room it was nothing like the pictures I seen. The beds was close together you Bearly had any room to walk. The pillows was hard. And instead of drying the sheets in a dryer to kill germs they hang them on the line outside. If you asked for towels they talked to you like you was going to steal them. You couldn't ask anything with getting an attitude. Not to mention I paid for a room by they tell I couldn't have any visitors. Also I happen to get sick and was told that's no excuse to get sick in their room and I should've went outside. ALSO I WAS SITTING IN A CHAIR AND ROACHES WAS ALL IN THE HOTEL. the bathtub is so small you have to turn sideways to shower. A hotel like this needs to be shut down. Do yourself a favor an stay away from this nasty place. Learns to clean your hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scottish Inn and suites is located just minutes from world famous Daytona Beach, walk to restaurants and shopping. Microwave, fridge & coffeemaker in every room. Guests enjoy outdoor pool, shuffleboard and oceanview. Efficiencies & suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Scottish Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Inns And Suites
- Scottish Inns Hotel Ormond Beach
- Scottish Hotel Ormond Beach