“Best Sushi ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Best Sushi ”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The owners are from Vietnam and prepare the best sushi. Their menu offers a great variety of oriental entrees and are authentic and delicious! I've been eating here for over 25 years and always enjoy my meal.

1 Thank Ursula O

Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Good food, and service”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This restaurant has one of the largest menus I have seen. There are a lot of choices!!! There were four of us and we each ordered something different and then shared. Everything was great and I really likes the pork fried rice. The server was helpful and the service was great. I really liked this restaurant. As you enter you are greeted by an aquarium with a somewhat ugly fish in it. That was the only thing I found that I did not like. Excellent place to dine with friends!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Gary K
Port Orange, Florida
“No Need To Try Anyplace Else”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I've been going to the Garden for 18 years now and have always been pleased. I enjoy the Com Tay Cam, and my wife has the fried rice. We sometimes order the octopus salad (not on the menu) and it is outstanding. I recommend this restaurant highly.......You won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank TheBogerJones
Haines City, Florida
“Best Chinese Food I've had in FL !!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Found this gem on Trip Advisor. Many, many good comments. We live in Central FL and cannot find any GOOD Chinese Food anywhere. So we took a chance and went to Bamboo Garden this past Friday night. We are staying in this area for a week. The place itself is small, but the service was wonderful, very attentative. We both got Dinner Specials. My husband had Egg Foo Yong, 4 huge pieces, served with Soup, and a huge serving of delicious, freshly made Fried Rice. I had Sweet and Sour Chicken, also served with Soup and rice. The chicken was so tender, the batter light, and so many PERFECTLY cooked vegtables mixed in the sweet and sour sauce. Never saw anything like it. We will definitely go back there. The prices of the dinner specials were $9.00 each. Tea was free, service was impeckable..If you have the chance, just do it...you won't be dissapointed ! I think we will stop by on our way home and pick up some "food to go"...Five stars !!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank JoJo676
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Such a great sushi place!! They have so many amazing options and the staff is very friendly. I loved every bite and next time I'm on that side of town I plan on eating there again! Food was fresh and delicious! This is the place to get great sushi (and General Tso's Chicken if sushi isn't your thing)

Seriously, check them out!

• Visited May 2012