“Great food”

Don Pepper's Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We Really Want You To Have The Best Experience With Us, And Hope To Make You Feel At Home! The next time your family is craving delicious Mexican food, visit us for a unique and delectable experience where we are dedicated to making your meal the most enjoyable you have ever had.
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This is an very nice place, and we could not have had a better meal.Great food! Great service! Great environment! Great job!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

First off, the place is clean and LARGE- lots of seating available. The menu is extensive and has all the usual Mexican fare, plus a few twists. Margaritas on the rocks were served in beer mugs, and they were NOT watered down. I had a delicious seafood fajita selection which would be enough for 2 people. The only downside to the visit for me was a waiter who was overly personal for my taste. As a party of two females, it was barely tolerable. If I had been alone I would have left. "Where are you from? How long are you staying? Where are you staying? Are you here to party?" Probably just working for his tip, but downright creepy to me.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place had been recommended to us by "Beachside" friends for a long time and finally we got the chance to eat here late one mid-week night....hostess was prompt, as was server...food was super fast. Chips and salsa were brought before our drinks arrived and were refilled when needed. Food was very good, and very bountiful. We ordered guacamole with our chips and it's second only to my own, it was REALLY good!!! My husband had the chimichanga which he said was delicious. I could have easily split my fish tacos with another, but why would I? They were yummy, so I "made" myself eat them. All in all the food was hot, good and fresh. We were acknowledged by the chef and other waitstaff when we got up to leave. Overall I was very pleased and as a "local" will definitely go there anytime I get a Mexican Food craving.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Mexican food at its finest. Awesome young staff, very polite. We loved this place. We wish now we would have found it earlier in the week while in Ormond Beach.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We walked in and were seated quickly and felt welcome. They took our drink order and quickly returned to get our food order. We started with some chips and salsa and WHAM! The food was there! Excellent service and excellent food and did I mention quick! I will go again.