“GREAT BREAKFAST PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Steve's Famous Diner - CLOSED

Steve's Famous Diner
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. John
“GREAT BREAKFAST PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We discovered Steve's Famous Diner on Nova Rd because it was close to a mail center that we were using. I would always laugh when I saw the name and wonder what made it so famous. Well, I do love diner food and Steve's Famous Diner did not let me down! We have now had many great breakfasts there and never been disappointed!

The waitstaff are always efficient and friendly, the restaurant is clean and bright and the food is always good. What better way to start a day? I highly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Great daile specials with humongous dishes of local fare.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Steve's Famous diner has multiple locations in Daytona and Ormond Beach. The diners are clean and the staff is attentive. The food is plentiful and prices like you are not at the beach. Steve's has Daily specials for lunch and dinner.

Visited January 2014
Saint Petersburg, FL
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Décor is nothing special. Simple "Mom and Pop" place with a huge menu and 99% delicious. I am in love with their breakfast of French Toast. Soooo good. Our last dinner was "Specials" and our total bill was $22.00! Where can you beat that?

• Visited April 2014
Moon Township, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was not really impressed with the breakfast, but the service was great! We had a server who did not "over serve" us but she was attentive and kept our coffee filled until we had to tell her enough. I did not want to float out of there. The food was ok, but I will return because of the service.

• Visited March 2014
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Okay breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

The food was just okay, the service was very good though. Nice big dining room. No waiting, we will try it again. Prices very Reasonable.