“Took my 3 year old and had a blast!”

Captain Eric Greenstein Inshore Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Ormond Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Daytona Beach Fishing Guide Captain Eric Greenstein specializes, in fishing the picturesque inshore waterways of the Tomoka River in Ormond Beach, Florida. Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and Snapper are just a few of the popular target species that abound the area. Capt. Eric is a well established, full time charter captain, that personally and professionally caters to all skill levels, ages, and abilities. If you live in or visit the Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Ponce Inlet, or Orlando Florida area; contact Capt. Eric for more information about his guide service.
Athens
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Took my 3 year old and had a blast!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Did the 4 hour trip with my 3 year old son, wife, and father-in-law. Captain Eric was super accommodation to my family and really great to my little boy. Anyone who can take my 3 year old out and keep his attention is ok in my book:) First class outfit and I would come back in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Kcash85

Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go fishing with Captain Eric!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

5/7/14. A great day on the water. Having fished with Captain Eric in the past, I knew that he would put us on fish. We were not disappointed. As a bonus, we were entertained by a few manatees who swam right up to the boat, even scratching trier backs on the prop. Can't wait until the next time I'm in the area, will definitely be booking again. Highly recommend Captain Eric for a great experience.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Joe D
Bunnell, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“POMPANO ON THE INTRACOASTAL!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

What a wonderful experience with a great captain! Eric was patient & attentive to myself and three of my kids (we are all beginners) and gave us an education while we caught fish after fish. We took home a pair of Pompano and a NICE keeper trout for each of us as well as had the excitement of reeling in several Mangrove Snappers, Jacks, and Lady Fish! Our highest recommendation goes out for Captain Eric!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 1orthodr
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Really nice Capt.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Took my two kids (10 and 8). Capt Eric went out of his way to make them feel comfortable and engaged throughout the trip. Communication before during and after trip were exceptional. Caught a few nice fish even under conditions where not too many people were catching (just remember no matter how good the boat or Capt, the fish might just not be biting). Capt. filleted our fish when we hit the dock. Took the kids sight seeing and was super attentive in the boat to any needs ... especially tackle. Good conversation. I've done alot of fishing and would recommend this guy to friends for a trip out.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Oh C
Lake Orion, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Father and son bonding in Tomoka Basin”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Captain Eric put my 8 year old son on a dozen fish in our half day charter while on vacation. Watching him fight big fish and complain about being sore the next day was a great memory to cherish for a life time! Eric is a super guide who puts his client's first. He is professional, patient, genuine, and the scenery is world class. We even saw a dolphin passing through!

Visited February 2014