“Enjoyable food”

Ranked #9 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This was a nice little restaurant to try. Their Mahi was delicious, and the steaks were equally enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I was there last nite with the family while visiting Daytona for the wknd. I had driven by the place
on Saturday nite and it was packed so I figured food was good, also checked out reviews.
I would say food was just average not great. 3 of us ordered the Mahi mahi dinner and it was average but the dinner price as good. Mine was blackend and the seasoning was a little salty but the portion of fish they gave you was good. My husband got the seafood platter and he was not impressed, food was just ok. Sides were nothing to write home about. I really dont know why this place was so packed the nite before. Good to try one time but would def not go back.

1  Thank sunseeker21_8
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great wait staff and awesome food. We had crablegs, coconut shrimp and crab bisque

Bar staff were friendly and always available for refills. We ate at the bar once. They also have early bird specials at reasonable rates.

We ate there twice because of the service and quality meals.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The staff, the atmosphere, and oh my gosh - the crab legs! Probably one of the best meals that I had while we were in Ormond Beach.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

If this is #10, there must only be 10 restaurants rated. This was nothing special. The food was average at best. Some of it wasn't even that good.