“A chain but good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stonewood Grill & Tavern

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonewood Grill & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Looking for the best seafood and steaks in Florida? Experience polished casual dining at your local Stonewood Grill & Tavern restaurant, part of the Stonewood Holdings family of restaurants.
Cowpens, South Carolina
“A chain but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The restaurant looks high end and the food was good. I had a filet skewer and the chefs veggies - both were delicious. My daughter loved the shrimp linguine also.

Visited June 2014

Brownsville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

The atmosphere, food and service are great at the Stonewood. It is truly one of the best places in Ormond Beach for dinner. This was not our first visit.....we have been there about four times now and it is never disappointing. There are many great choices on the menu - and the staff is very attentive. I plan to return there on my next trip to Ormond Beach.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Just a Chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Like most residents in this area, my wife and I use the Stonewood Restaurant as sort of an upper-class dining spot - the place looks nice, the servers are among the most outstanding you'll ever find in north Florida coast, parking is adequate and the food is slightly better than just "okay" (although the presentation is pleasant enough) - the place is as NOISY as most local eating establishments making it difficult to have a real conversation - but all-in-all, it's just an acceptable eating establishment because when all is said and done Stonewood is just another chain restaurant - and more pricey than the food warrants!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank larry b
Chattanooga
“Fantastic Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My experience with this location has far exceeded my most high expectations. I was on vacation with my husband and two children, on Friday evening we decided to dine at this location and I must say, the experience was fantastic. The hostess was very polite, and we were seated quickly. Our server, Jeremy, was absolutely terrific. I could not possibly praise him enough, he recommended an item that had currently been pulled off the menu, but still available, after his wonderful description I decided to try it. I dare say it was by far the most perfectly cooked steak, a 9oz black and blue if I remember correctly, I cannot convey the perfection of the chef that had prepared it. With a perfectly prepared dinner and a superb server, it was one of the best dining experiences I have yet to receive. I just wanted to thank all of the work and time your employees put into this experience for my family. It was truly a wonderful dining experience.

georgia
“Great Steak !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had the best steaks ever....kid friendly, children's menu. Not your hometown chain steak house, so prices are a little higher.....but well worth it. Excellant food, very nice environment and great service.

Visited June 2014