“So many great options, so little time!”

Stavro's Original Pizza House IV
Ranked #6 of 210 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
“So many great options, so little time!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have eaten at Stavro's every summer since I can remember. I enjoy every dish on the Stavro's menu! Our vacation to Ormond is not nearly long enough to satisfy my longing for their delicious pizza, gyros, pasta, calzones, subs, salad, etc. Stavro's is always our first and last dinner during vacation (and as many times that we can fit it in between!) While eating at local pizzerias in our hometown, my husband and I order all the items that are on the Stavro's Special, but NOTHING compares! My family has recommended Stavro's to many people and everyone has fallen in love! To top off the fantastic food, they have the friendliest staff and owners. We look forward to seeing them each year as much as we enjoy the food (well, almost as much...sorry guys, the food is just THAT GOOD.) Nearly 30 years, and I've ALWAYS left happy with my experience!

• Visited July 2013

Palm Coast, Florida
“Average, okay but nothing that special.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I got a pizza. The cheese was good, but the dough and the sauce was mediocre at best. I see all the good reviews, but I guess a little place like Ormond Beach this is as good as it gets. My girlfriend got the manicotti. The sauce was so obviously made with paste and powdered spices, super dull. I like to leave awesome reviews for fresh ingredients. This place was lacking. Beer selection was lame too, but so is just about every place in this area. The service was good, people working there were obviously family. That means a lot, just wish the basic dough pan cooked pizza had more to be desired.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“STAVROS IV IS THE PLACE TO EAT ITALIAN”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I have eaten at this wonderful restaurant multiple times. Their Meat Lovers Pizza is very very delicious and their Greek Salad is to die for!!!! We both Love the Garlic Knots and Cheese Bread also. We think the wait staff is the the best that we have ever seen. The dinning area has a very pleasant and comfortable atmosphere, it is well kept and very clean. We enjoy going out to eat at different places; but for Italian food this is by far the best we've had. For anyone looking for a great meal and a great place to take their family, look no further than Stavros IV in Ormond By The Sea!!!! You will not be disappointed!

TERRY FLOYD

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Friendly staff, great food”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I grew up 3 blocks from Stavro's and moved away. We come back every visit for the amazing Greek salad and yummy pizza. John is very kind and sweet with my kids. Very good local place. Check it out!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Best White Pizza anywhere.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Love love love their white pizza. Been coming to get their pizza for 10 years now and have not found a better white pizza anywhere else and I have tried. Great Greek salad as well.

• Visited July 2013