Days Inn Ormond Beach Mainsail Oceanfront
US$66
Sleep Inn(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$89
Super 8 Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$96
Atlantic Cove(Ormond Beach)
US$78
The Cove on Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$143
Quality Inn & Suites On The Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$138
Agoda.com
OceanFront Inn and Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My BFF and I booked an "oceanfront,"room for our girls retreat! Their version of ocean front view looked over the parking lot, the pool and we could see the water.
the next day we ask about possibly moving to a room that had more of an ocean front view.they tried to tell if there would be an upcharge because it was a different type of room! the first room we had had a separate kitchenette, and this new room was all one room! so after a little bit of discussion there was no additional charge!
Housekeeping left a lot to be desired! no dishwashing soap in the first room! And only half a roll of toilet paper in the second room.we ask for additional toilet paper and while we were out they did bring it to the room and left it on the vanity without putting it on the toilet paper holder.
The continental breakfast was the poorest I have ever seen in my years of traveling.Absolutely no protein.no fresh fruit and seating for @ 24 people in a very, very small dark area with a sign posted "do not remove food from area"! I had to ask for waffle batter and milk to be refreshed! Syrup bottle was very sticky and there was nothing available to wipe it off. In the room, A/ C blew into the drapes and we had to put something in front of them to hold them down so the room could cool down! Positive note! The room did not smell and beds were comfortable.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I reserved an oceanfront room and was put in a room overlooking the (very small) parking lot. Because it was a week-end and the hotel was full I had to wait a day to be moved to a real oceanfront room (then had to argue with staff so I wasn't charged more to be moved to a smaller room than what I had reserved). Room was clean but furniture is old and more than one lamp didn't work. Housekeeping was poor, didn't change sheets or towels (we weren't given an option) and didn't leave any toilet paper. Parking wasn't a problem during the week but was a nightmare on Saturday night. The free breakfast was the worst I've ever seen in a hotel. The room it was served in is small, cramped and dingy. There were no protein or fruit choices and the 1st morning that I was there almost everything they did offer was gone, had to wait for someone to restock. The pool was nice and the hotel is located directly on the ocean which is probably it's only asset.

Room Tip: Although hotel is oceanfront not all of the rooms are. Be specific about what you want when making a reservation.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel sufficed for what I wanted it for. I wanted to be on the beach and not have to pay a fortune. The room was good, tiled floors and a wonderful shower. Housekeeping was not great. They did not clean the room 1 day and did not make the beds another. The wireless internet sucks and you have to leave your room to get cell service. But, I could swim in the sea and sleep in a dry bed at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 27 June 2014