“A great hotel, great value!”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Ormond Beach
“A great hotel, great value!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was my 1st time staying at a hotel by myself. Usually I travel with family. The friendly, professional and helpful staff made me feel very comfortable. The many amenities, free wifi, hot / cold breakfast, clean room and pool made for a wonderful stay. And of course Angelo, and the ladies behind the desk, (sorry I didn't get your names!), Anna, who ran the breakfast area, and your cleaning and maintenance staff are your best assets. Each of them treated me as a treasured guest. To them a heartfelt thank you! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others-and already have. The value can't be beat!

Room Tip: Just talk to the front desk staff for any accomodations or concerns you may have when booking a room...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Nancy K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us! We're very happy to hear that your first stay at hotel was with us here at Sleep Inn Ormond Beach an that all of our accommodations as well as our staff exceeded your expectations! Our staff does their best to ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay and I'll be sure to pass the positive feedback on to each of them. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to the Ormond Beach area!

Angelo Quinones

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel has been the best!!! Great breakfast! Free coffee 24-7. A nice size fish-tank if you want to relax and watch. Very quiet. And I can tell you everything is close by literally. Angelo Quiñones was great he can tell you all about everything in the area. Beach is about 10 minutes away 5+ miles. It has been a great 3 days will definitely come back so I can explore the rest of Ormond Beach. Staff was very friendly. A young lady in housekeeping help my wife with her laundry. This is unusual for me to say so many positive things. But this Sleep Inn got it right! Thanks again! Angelo. Hope to see you soon.

Stayed July 2014
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Sandman2030,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us here at Sleep Inn Ormond Beach! We're very happy to hear our hotel all around exceeded your expectations! We all do our best to provide each guest with an enjoyable stay and I'll be sure to pass on positive praise to all the employees. We look forward to having you stay with again the next you're in the Ormond Beach area!

Ormond beach
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After traveling all day we get to hotel. Expedia had messed reservation and mike the night auditor helped by sitting on hold and straightening out the mess all the while getting us into our room and making us feel relaxed during a stressful time. Thanks Mike

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jesshai
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Jesshai,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us! I'm sorry you experienced difficulties with your reservation but I am happy the Mike was able to get it straightened out for you. I'll be sure to pass the positive feedback on to Mike, our staff always enjoys hearing feedback on their service. We look forward to seeing you the next time you pass throught the Ormond Beach area!

Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed with my family this past weekend and I have to tell you that it was one of the best experiences yet. I don't travel as much as I would like to, but on average I spend 15 to 20 nights every year in different hotels. The staff was absolutely wonderful, I love the little details like the cookies at 6:00 pm (my kids really love that) and the breakfast was good, but definitely the staff made a difference as they made me feel welcomed! They gave true meaning to the word hospitality, great job all!!! The only complain if any was the musty smell in the room. Again, very happy and satisfied the property is very well-maintained, as a matter of fact I believe the property was recently refurbished.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Albert R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us! I'd like to start off by apologizing about the odor issue with you experienced with your room. We did notice you had two rooms so i will have both our housekeeping as well as our maintenence department inspect these rooms to make sure the issue is resolved. Our entire staff does it's best to ensure every guest equally enjoys their stay with us and we are happy to hear that you as well as your family enjoyed themselves. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!

MOUNT PLEASANT
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The most outstanding feature is the employees themselves. Unsurpassed customer service by every staff member we encountered. This hotel is clean, comfortable and up to date. The free breakfast was above any other hotel we have stayed at in the last 5 years. If we visit this area again we will definitely be back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear STEPHEN T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us here at Sleep Inn Ormond Beach! Our staff takes great pride in ensuring every guest has an enjoyable stay with us and we are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for sharing your feedbackback on your stay an we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Ormond Beach area!

Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I used this hotel for a overnight stop traveling down 95, it was clean, the staff were very friendly and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. The room; linens were clean, carpet, bathroom and surfaces were also very clean. I would recommend to a friend or even you.

Room Tip: It is right on the interstate, so ask for a room on the opposite side.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Don G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us! These reviews help to ensure we continue to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience and we're glad to hear we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing the next time you're in the Ormond Beach area!

Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The hotel is in an excellent location - right off of I-95 with several restaurants and stores in walking distance. We were checked in and out very promptly. The room was very clean and bright. Our only problem was the room was right across from the elevator and was very noisy from 6AM on. If we came next time we would ask for a room further down the hall.

Room Tip: Do not get a room near the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Janice621
SleepInnOrmond, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Janice621,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on a recent stay you had with us here at the Sleep Inn Ormond Beach! I'd like to apologize the trouble you had trying to sleep in the morning you were scheduled to check out. These reviews help us to make any adjustments needed to ensure we continue to provide our guests with an enjoyable stay and I would be happy to personally handle your stay the next time you are in the Ormond Beach area.

386-673-6030