All reviews steak and shake front desk room was clean choice hotels within walking distance waffles stay there again port canaveral the breakfast area one night stay biscuits and gravy nice breakfast third floor great rate excellent stay parking lot great place to stay
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We were here for two nights. For some reason they put us in a handicap room. It was big and the bathroom had a decent size roll in shower and a seat. Both mornings for breakfast they had scrambled eggs and link sausage, one morning they had a crock pot of corned beef hash , the other they had biscuits and gravy. They also had a choice of cereals, pancakes that you could warm up in the microwave and make your own waffles. In front there are Denny's, Steak N Shake, Applebee's and Chili's. At both Applebee's and Chili's if you show your room card you get 10% off your meal. The room was clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nlb1050
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Rooms were clean, great hot breakfast, beds too hard for me. Great location with lots of restaurants and grocery stores around it. Easy access to highway (just off 95). Great rate especially during a busy season.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank brashet
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I often have to work at the hospital in Ormond/Daytona for 2 days. The fact that you give a discount to hospital employees doesn't justify me driving home and having to wake up at 4 a.m. to get back here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wavelandchris
Reviewed 1 April 2017

this is a great place to stay for bike week it is close enough to be convenient yet far enough away to be quiet and with all the restaurants in close proximity it is a home run for me I have stayed there for the last 4 years and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing the restaurants I feel sometimes 95 can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank shovelhead832002
Reviewed 31 March 2017

If staying here, be aware that this hotel is near I95 and definitely not near the beach. We knew that when we booked and just wanted a place to stop over on our way to Ft. Lauderdale. The hotel was nice, if not spectacular. There were not many people working when we checked in during the late afternoon. Someone had left a bag of trash from a room outside the room we were given and it took a while for it to be removed. On the other hand, a light bulb in our bathroom went out and it was replaced in less than 5 minutes. The room was small but adequate for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple