All reviewssteak and shakefront deskroom was cleanchoice hotelswithin walking distancewafflesstay there againport canaveralthe breakfast areaone night staybiscuits and gravynice breakfastthird floorgreat rateexcellent stayparking lotgreat place to stay
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This hotel is conveniently located by the interstate but the rooms are very quiet. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and breakfast good. This is the hotel we always stay when traveling in Florida. Very reasonable with no unpleasant surprises.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank barttb2014
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for staying with us, also for taking the time to do our on line survey, your feed back is very important to us , we are looking forward to seeing you and your family real soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Extra special gratitude not only for the above description of our stay coming in very late and leaving early, but also I left my purse on the dining area chair and did not discover until 200 mikes away! I am so grateful a fellow traveler turned it in to the desk clerk, Gloria. She gave it to the General Manager Ahmad Bourbour. He assured me my purse would be turned in to their shipping depot . He called me later that day as he already took my purse to the store for them to fed-x to me! How special and above bring courteous but very self assuring to me. I am so grateful to have found this wonderful treatment at Sleep Inn ,170 Williamson Blvd.Ormond Beach, FL 32174. 386-256-3512. These two people deserve extra thank you from Sleep Inn Corprate also. We were 2couples been on vacation and needing good night rest at such a late hour and found this very nice decorated,clean,upstairs rooms. I would recommend to any traveler as I rate every hotel on Trip Advisor and this one will certainly be there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sylvia W
SleepInnOrmond, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Good Afternoon
We like to thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to do our on line survey and the kind remarks about our staff members and management.
we are very happy we were able to resolve your purse issue as fast as we could .
Have a wonderful holidays .

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Nice motel for the price, Rooms were clean and continental breakfast was more than adequate. Did have some people roaming the first floor late at night but had no trouble. Could walk out the parking lot to two restaurants. We were playing golf at LPGA and took us 7to 9 mins tops to get there. Located right off I-95 at Hwy 40. Staff was friendly and helpful, would stay again

Stayed: April 2017
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for staying with us once again and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We are Snowbirds and stay every year at this time on our drive to south Florida for the winter. We find the facilities meet our needs and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility was remodelled a couple of years ago. It is very nice. We get a King size bed and the room is quite roomy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RSDerby
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for visiting Sleep inn on your way to south florida, and we are looking forward to seeing you real soon in the near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Clean and friendly staff. Great location - close to interstate and restaurants. We stayed here and boarded our Disney cruise ship next morning. Just sligoover an hours drive to the port. The beds comfortable, full size, wish they were queens. Good hot breakfast. Good value. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jdfamily85
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for staying with us, your kind comments about our property and staff members, your feed back is very much appreciated and we are looking forward to seeing you and your family real soon.