All reviewssteak and shakefront deskroom was cleanchoice hotelswithin walking distancewafflesstay there againport canaveralthe breakfast areaone night staybiscuits and gravynice breakfastthird floorgreat rateexcellent stayparking lotgreat place to stay
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Myself, sisters, and God Father stayed at this hotel for the first time as we were visiting my son in college at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Ahmad (General Manager) greeted us with a warm welcome! He and his staff were very helpful with any questions or needs we asked of them. They also serve warm cookies every afternoon for you sweet lovers. The rooms were very clean along with the rest of the hotel. The glass shower was awesome; water pressure and size. Breakfast area also clean. I only had coffee, however the food looked good. I will definitely stay here every time I go visit my son. I hope you all get to meet Ahmad! Everyone dealing with the public should enjoy their job as he seems to!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank phcorley
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for staying with us also for taking the time to do our on line survey, your feed back is very important to us and thank you again for the kind remarks about our staff & management

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Make sure you stay in the front as the back fronts on the highway. The pillows in the room were soft like mush. When we asked for new pillows we were told that they were all the same. As a result we had a very bad night of sleep. In the morning we asked for the mgr to call us when he got in. We stayed there Dec 4th and today is December 9 and still have not received a call back.

Room Tip: Stay in the front as the back of the hotel is very close to the highway
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cruisindruzin1
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Good morning
We like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to do our on line survey, your feed back is very important to us so we can improve to meet all of our guests expectation in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This hotel is conveniently located by the interstate but the rooms are very quiet. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and breakfast good. This is the hotel we always stay when traveling in Florida. Very reasonable with no unpleasant surprises.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank barttb2014
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for staying with us, also for taking the time to do our on line survey, your feed back is very important to us , we are looking forward to seeing you and your family real soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Extra special gratitude not only for the above description of our stay coming in very late and leaving early, but also I left my purse on the dining area chair and did not discover until 200 mikes away! I am so grateful a fellow traveler turned it in to the desk clerk, Gloria. She gave it to the General Manager Ahmad Bourbour. He assured me my purse would be turned in to their shipping depot . He called me later that day as he already took my purse to the store for them to fed-x to me! How special and above bring courteous but very self assuring to me. I am so grateful to have found this wonderful treatment at Sleep Inn ,170 Williamson Blvd.Ormond Beach, FL 32174. 386-256-3512. These two people deserve extra thank you from Sleep Inn Corprate also. We were 2couples been on vacation and needing good night rest at such a late hour and found this very nice decorated,clean,upstairs rooms. I would recommend to any traveler as I rate every hotel on Trip Advisor and this one will certainly be there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sylvia W
SleepInnOrmond, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Good Afternoon
We like to thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to do our on line survey and the kind remarks about our staff members and management.
we are very happy we were able to resolve your purse issue as fast as we could .
Have a wonderful holidays .

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Nice motel for the price, Rooms were clean and continental breakfast was more than adequate. Did have some people roaming the first floor late at night but had no trouble. Could walk out the parking lot to two restaurants. We were playing golf at LPGA and took us 7to 9 mins tops to get there. Located right off I-95 at Hwy 40. Staff was friendly and helpful, would stay again

Stayed: April 2017
SleepInnOrmond, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Good Morning
We like to thank you for staying with us once again and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future