“Wonderful food and atmosphere!”
Review of River Grille

River Grille
Ranked #13 of 208 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We shared a dinner ~ large portions perfectly prepared. Dessert ( peanut butter pie) was so yummy!! This was my First visit and will not be the last !!! Neat atmosphere as well!

• Visited July 2014

Rossville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food With Friendly Courteous Staff”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our vacation would not be complete without a trip to River Grille. I order a vegetarian pasta - delicious! My husband loves the fried fish platter. He has plenty to take with us so he can have a fish sandwich for lunch the next day. We look forward to our next visit.

• Visited May 2014
Holly Hill, Florida
“Glad we stopped here”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our first visit wont be our last. We were very comfortable and the food was delicious . I would recommend this place for anyone . From appetizer to desert all was prepared well and tasted fresh.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great find! Thanks TripAdvisor!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend, my son and I stopped in to River Grille and we are SO happy we did!! It has the coolest atmosphere, with hanging driftwood lights from the ceilings and even a wooden bridge! The food far exceeded my expectations and was the best fish and chips I've had on the Florida coast yet!! Very friendly staff and servers. We love it here!!!

1 Thank Amy B
Macon, Illinois
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We have seen this place but never tried it, so we decided to try it this week-end. When we first entered we thought maybe we were under dressed, but we wasn't. We were seated right away on the patio. Great view and speedy service. I ordered the shrimp kabobs and it was an excellent choice. My husband had the fried oysters and said they were very good. Will definitely go again. We have grandkids coming next week and they will enjoy seeing the alligators in the river!!

Visited June 2014