“Great breakfast ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
“Great breakfast ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Coffee is excellent and I'm excited they will be opening a new location closer to us. The Vegetable & Egg Croissant Benedict is awesome! So yummy. As busy as they are I was also impressed with the service!

Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The place was packed but we only had to wait for 20 mins to get a table. My wife had the Pecan Pancake, one was enough, it covered the plate. I had the skillet meal and it was more then enough food, follow the recommendation and put the "Peach and Pepper Sauce" on it, it is marvelous. They have a coffee pot outside so you can get your morning joe even if you have to wait. Enjoyed the meal and we will be back.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jon C
Orlando, Florida
“Good but pricey breakfast”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Food to me was pricey, but good. Eggs and bacon would have been $8! I had steak and eggs for a few dollars more (which was priced fairly). Steak was tender, potatoes were great, eggs cooked to order. Lunch prices seemed about average, so next time we will do lunch instead.

1 Thank proudteacher5
Deltona, FL
“Good food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went here for my son's 14th bday and it was very good. We had the Apple Fritters to start and they were yummy but I would skip the yogurt dip (they don't need it and it don't seem to go with the fritters). Then my husband had the Pecan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, I had the Vegetable & Egg Croissant Benedict and my son had the Chicken & Waffels. Everything was wonderful and plenty of food. My husband & I both took half back for another meal the next day. Lunch items also looked very good but we'll have to come back for that another time.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank PurpleLady2
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Dive into the Valley”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Peach Valley is honestly one of my favorite restaurants. The atmosphere is wonderful because the people who work there are sweet and very efficient. They remember who you are even when you come back a few weeks later. It is like a breath of fresh air when you see the smiles that radiate from them.

Moving onto the food portion... the food is divine, especially the apple fritters. They are an appetizer that will have you fall in love with the Valley. They are clusters of fried apples sent from Heaven. (yes, that good)

They entrees will enlighten your taste buds and they will not leave you hungry. You will leave feeling full and pleased. So I recommend stopping into Peach Valley because the entire experience is wonderful; however, I would suggest going with only a couple people because there is usually a wait to be seated.

Best wishes,