“A nice breakfast cafe.”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Café is clean. The service is excellent considering they are extremely busy. Wait time to get in is short even though it looks like it would not be. My last time was in July for breakfast. I had the Sunrise Wrap and it is very good. The coffee and muffins are a trade mark and excellent. I have tried their peach and pepper sauce and found it to be a pleasant tasting change for me. My only complaint is it is noisy. The atmosphere is very friendly and warm. The prices I find are in the moderate rang and the food is excellent.

1  Thank Gef F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Coffee is excellent and I'm excited they will be opening a new location closer to us. The Vegetable & Egg Croissant Benedict is awesome! So yummy. As busy as they are I was also impressed with the service!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The place was packed but we only had to wait for 20 mins to get a table. My wife had the Pecan Pancake, one was enough, it covered the plate. I had the skillet meal and it was more then enough food, follow the recommendation and put the "Peach and Pepper Sauce" on it, it is marvelous. They have a coffee pot outside so you can get your morning joe even if you have to wait. Enjoyed the meal and we will be back.

1  Thank Jon C
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Food to me was pricey, but good. Eggs and bacon would have been $8! I had steak and eggs for a few dollars more (which was priced fairly). Steak was tender, potatoes were great, eggs cooked to order. Lunch prices seemed about average, so next time we will do lunch instead.

1  Thank proudteacher5
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went here for my son's 14th bday and it was very good. We had the Apple Fritters to start and they were yummy but I would skip the yogurt dip (they don't need it and it don't seem to go with the fritters). Then my husband had the Pecan Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, I had the Vegetable & Egg Croissant Benedict and my son had the Chicken & Waffels. Everything was wonderful and plenty of food. My husband & I both took half back for another meal the next day. Lunch items also looked very good but we'll have to come back for that another time.

1  Thank PurpleLady2

Been to Peach Valley Cafe? Share your experiences!