“Best Breakfast place”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The service I experienced was amazing
The food was very good and I liked it a lot
The atmosphere was amazing
I didn't like the long wait (but it was totally worth the wait)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

If you want friendly service and good food, Peach Valley never disappoints. I am a fan of their fish tacos but my family swears by breakfast, especially their pancakes.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

On Vacation we stopped in The Peach Valley Cafe for Breakfast. Our waitress was very nice but again the entire staff seamed very friendly. The food was delicious! I got just sausage biscuits and gravy, a side of breakfast potatoes my boyfriend got something with charizo sausage and garlic toast with their homemade peach onion pepper sauce. Well let me just say the biscuits and gravy was the best I have ever had! Great Job!

1  Thank Phyllis C
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We visited in Nov during the Halifax Art Festival which my wife attends every year as an Artist.The staff was snooty to us my wife is a dark skinned Indian. We felt very uncomfortable Is a conservetives dream Restuarant.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We love going here for breakfast. The apple fritters with strawberry yogurt are so good!! Very good coffee. Always great service. Never had a bad meal.