“hard to beat.”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We have stayed here for four of the last five years and it feels like home Frank and Carmen (the management) greet us like long lost cousins when we arrive and Hug us good bye when we leave. IT IS CLEAN AND FURNISHED WITH ALL WE NEED FOR A month long stay.
the ocean view is gorgeous, with daily dolphin sightings. We love it. We have already booked next year.
Ann & John R.

Room Tip: Any room has ocean views,but the ocean front are the best.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AnnR504
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

Thank you so much for letting people know that you can have a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate your choice to stay with us and Thankful that you will return next year. We really enjoyed your company this year, Thx's sooo much for being our guest and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

We've been staying at Symphony, six out of the last eleven years. Previous managers were OK, but Carmen and Frank are outstanding. Rooms always clean and equipped.with all you need for an extended stay. The ocean views we have are great for dolphin watching and an occasional whale. Looking forward to many more enjoyable stays. Ray & Helene

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ray m

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so glad you had an enjoyable stay. I am pleased to see more people who have left our hotel with a possitive note taking the time to let others know. We greatly appeciate your time and feed back and look forward to having you as our guest next year. Thanks again, your comments are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

I stayed here last year and again this year. The staff is wonderful and it is clean, feels like your at home and feel very safe i will stay here every time i go.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank tammy r
Reviewed 2 September 2011

A week has now passed since I was supposed to stay here, yes, supposed to. You see, my trip to the Orlando area from Phoenix was to take my elderly father (who is wheelchair bound) to see his elderly brother, and, for some reason, I thought my assistance wouldn't be needed as much (but, it was needed more, in a house that wasn't as wheelchair friendly as where my father lives) and I could escape to the beach, and, I really did think I would be able to escape, even while I finally got a few hours of sleep the afternoon I was to arrive. It was after that sleep I intended to make my final decision, but, during it, I received a call from, I assume, one of the owners, inquiring on my arrival, and it was after some rest that I knew I just couldn't leave my father and his equally situated brother with the brother's wife alone... it just wasn't fair. And, despite my not calling her, she listened to my situation, and in the end, I believe, understood why I hadn't yet called to cancel. So, I'm writing a review of a place I so wanted to stay, but, wasn't able to, as the Symphony Beach Club's owners deserve "five stars" for customer service (or more aptly customer sympathy).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Buddles1
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2011

You are very kind to write the review. I totally understood your situation, you are a wonderful daughter to stay by your father's side, that was the right thing to do. Most importantly you will be bless for being who you are. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 17 June 2011

Yes! Told a $49 night mini-condo on Ormond Beach available ... normally, I wound run the other way. But reviews were great, and I could call a real person, ask questions, and get a true description of things (versus a worthless picture). Friendly/helpful staff. Check. On the beach, small pool. Check. Refrig, microwave, A/C. Check. Decent water pressure in shower, plenty warm water. Check. Good rates real? Check. Surprise, even has an elevator, coin laundry, grill and free wi-fi. No bar, no lobby, no restaurant or room service -- Do not care! Everything nearby. Small, not the most modern, but clean with great staff. We are very impressed with the concentration on basic Value. Will be back, many times.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RobertofLongHair
Reviewed 8 June 2011

the managers[carmen and frank] make you feel like family,the housekeeping is great so clean and safe and the views are awesome,even has a grill by pool,its home away from home,i saw nothing but smiles and will be back

Room Tip: all rooms have a view of ocean
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank edithjakobsen
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Symphony beach club is a wonderful place to stay... The staff are wonderful... They are clean.. Didn't see any bugs.. They are reasonable with the prices... When I go out of town again I'm going to stay here again...

Bianca from Georgia