“They deserve the high rating!”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I needed a place to stay for 1 month for my business trip. I narrowed my choices to the highly rated and reasonably-priced hotels. I'm glad and truly thankful that Carmen (the manager) worked with me on my budget. On top of that, she gave me a really nice room!! Not all rooms are the same as they are individually-owned. One side of the wall is all mirror, so I have an oceanview inside the room!! :) The place was perfect for me ~ not loud and noisy; just the right atmosphere for a business traveler. Most afternoons, when I get off from work, I'd step out on the beach and take a nice long walk to unwind. [sigh] I cherished every day of my stay!!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Nissins

Reviewed 25 May 2012

My second time staying at the Symphony Beach I loved every min. of it. We stayed on the 4th floor ocean front and the view was wonderful. The room was very clean and the management (Frank and Carmen) are great. One of my favorite places. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ocean Front are wonderful
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tanderson61
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I have been a snowbird from Ohio for quiet a few years but have found a wonderful winter home at Symphony Beach Club for the last 3 years. The management (Frank and Carmen)are the most helpful and wonderful people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Also the hardest working couple!. Symphony is your home away from home because most residents are the same ones you have met from previous years.The friendships you make with the management team and fellow residents will be a lifetime of memories.Stay once and I will guarantee you will want to come back soon.

Room Tip: Stay ocean front and watch the dolphins play in the mornings.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank HEC43
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Stayed just one night on Apr 13th 2012 and had a ground floor ocean front room. It was really convenient for getting our luggage into the room and was just steps from the ocean which was amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful and our room was bright and clean and just perfect for what we needed. It's a smaller hotel, but our room was a good size and it's in a convenient location, close to restaurants etc. The staff arranged for a pool party with wine and snacks later that day for guests, but we didn't attend because of other plans we had, but thought it was really nice. In the evening, the hotel was really quiet and the beds were very comfortable. Overall, we had a very nice experience at this hotel (although way too short) and would recommend it anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank wentso
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I spend 3 months at Symphony . The 1st month ocean front and the other 2 ocean veiw room, both rooms were wonderful very comfortable and clean .Im a single woman and felt very safe here .Carmen and Frank along with Sharon and Marty made me feel like family .They had great pool socials and great food for all the guest.I would recommend Simphony to anyone.
Before leaving I booked my room for next year I cant wait to return .

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Lynn W
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband & I enjoyed our first stay at Symphony Beach Club in February while attending the World of Outlaws racing at Volusia County. Carmen was so friendly when we checked in, she gave us menus of restaurants she recommended (the seafood restaurant had the East Coast clams my husband loves!) and directed us to the Publix supermarket. The room had everything we needed - we sat out on the bench in front of our room, enjoyed the beach and heated pool.
The rate was reasonable considering it was also Daytona raceweek. We even had dinner with a long time friend who lives south of Daytona!!! After 30 years of marriage, I know the type of place my husband likes & this was it!! We'll be back next year & this time even go to Daytona 500!

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are worth the view!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JANET K
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Though we've been to several places on Ormond and Daytona, this was our first stay at Symphony. We had a wonderful time during our visit. Frank and Carmen were very friendly, the room was wonderfully clean and the kitchen stocked well. The ability to take a short walk to the beach cannot be overestimated. <g> We do not live far away and we hope to visit, again. Thanks for a great short trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family